Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know the proper decorum for bringing this up, so I figured I just get a general conversation going, see what everyone thought, maybe get a response from the mods.

Djchrisbaker's thread "My Extreme Pumpkins" reminded me that I need to photo my jacks this year and I ought to post them here, but then I thought...

Hey!
Why not a pumpkin discussion area at Halloweenforum.com?
It could include a gallery,
cleaning and preservation,
faces and sculptures,
designs and paintings,
tools and techniques,
cooking and baking (and brewing!)
planting, growing, specific breeds and seed care.

I'd happily post this year's Jacks in such a place here at Halloweenforum, and bakers and growers would keep traffic in an area like that throughout most of the year. Granted, it's crunch time right now, so I wouldn't expect it would pop up tomorrow even if the mods did like it, but maybe after this weekend?
What do you guys think?

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
I'm ok with it...love carving them, love growing them...even eating sometimes...there is a pumpkin carving forum out there, somewhere (another Virginian posted about it last summer) -- but let's face it, this is the best Hallowsite out there!

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
I appreciate the suggestions.

The general area is best for this now. Too many different areas cause too much confusion. While there are going to be a lot of pumpkin things posted this month, the majority of the year, it would recieve very little activity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts