Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a last minute idea that id like to tackle. I want to make a prop that drips or spirts a red drink (with alcohol). I need to come up with a prop that would have blood (drink) draining out of it. I suppose i need to collect it in some sort of a big bowl. I do have a small pump that i think will work, just wondering if anyone has tried anything like this before?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I did the Alien pissing prop this summer. It poured blackberry lemonade out of his **** into a punchbowl. I used a couple different fountain pumps until I found one powerful enough to suck up the liquid and then run it down into his body parts. I found a big punchbowl at party city, the fountains off ebay but, ended up using one from Lowe's. I got the tubing from Lowe's also. I made the body out of pvc, lumber, a costume and mask off ebay. I had to premeasure everything so it would be at the right hight for the table it stood behind. I made sure it had really long hands so the tube going from the punchbowl would go up into the finger and up his arm so it wasn't noticeable.

Good luck and post some pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts