1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
248 Posts
The full moon shone down on his wings as angel boy tried to steady his flight. He was still new to flying
and he was always unstable when he first started out. So strange to feel the wind scream by his ears as he soared over the
buildings feeling the truest freedom he had ever felt. As the earth fell away a sense of calm mixed with the excitement of his ability
and a thought struck him that this was the closest to being real he had ever felt.

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another pic in the story

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
The boy was born with wings. He had to keep it a secret from the world. He hid the wings under thick sweaters by day. He only uses his wings at night. He exercises those wings and flys with the wind in his face. He lites on the roof of the old church overlooking the cemetary. He holds onto the crusifix as he gazes on the relm of the dead. He casts his view on the toomstomes luminesence in the full moon light. The dead are snug in their beds of earth and wood benigth the tall grass. Moss and lichen grow on the stones. The boy looks on as the earth undulates and moves at a grave. A hand creeps out of the loam and reaches heavenward. The boy with the wings looks on in disbelief. Can the dead rise? Well, if a boy can have wings then the dead might as well be able to rise. He looks on as thje zombie breaks through the earth and moans in the night.

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, I forgot I posted this! :eek:
Well seeing this has gotten me to draw a new pic related to the story. It's in the same colors, but drawn digitally. I'm still getting used to drawing with a tablet so some things may be off.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
The boy with wings flew down to see what was up with the Zombie. He landed a few feet from the toomstone. The Zombie pulled himself up from his earthen toomb. He grunted and groaned and lurched towards the boy with wings. Fear not winged boy! Zombies do not like eating feathers. They are only interested in brains.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts