Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were so many others that we wanted to add but we ran out of time and $$$. We feel bad that we had to leave so many out but this section of our grave yard will be even bigger next year! We just wanted to honor those that are helpful and supportive all year long. And it's just plain fun to have you guys and gals there!

Don't be surprised if you don't recognize all the names because they're taken from two forums.

And just a couple of random shots of our graveyard. It's pretty big hehehe...

An overhead shot of the graveyard layout...

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Oh, that's incredible! I totally need to run by your house tonight! I'm finished with this big presentation at work later this afternoon, so maybe I will give you guys a call!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, that's incredible! I totally need to run by your house tonight! I'm finished with this big presentation at work later this afternoon, so maybe I will give you guys a call!
Oh Mel! I hope you didn't waste a trip over here, we went shopping last minute for a few more bars of rebar and stuff late in the afternoon and ended up hitting a few more stores to do some unnecessary spontaneous shopping (Ghod, we need a chaperone LOL). I didn't read your msg until after we got back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts