Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
NMBC is one of my favorite movies of all time. Very nice. I like that Jack's head has more expression/depth than what you can find on, say, the Walgreens 5' hanging prop.

This year I'm starting my first life-size (or bigger) props** and I'm planning to eventually make a "Halloween Pantheon" over the course of the next few years. For this year, I'm starting with the Grim Reaper and maybe the Headless Horsemen if I have time, and I'm cribbing from Sleepy Hollow and making both of them members of the four horsemen, albeit with HH as War. (The other two will likely be Pestilence and Famine; Conquest always seemed redundant to me.)

Once I have a few under my belt, one that I definitely intend to add to the pantheon is Jack, though I'll likely do him up in a more realistic style than he has in the movie (google image search for "realistic Jack Skellington" and you'll find some drawings people have made along those lines).

** Unless you count the Weeping Angel that I started a few years ago; I have the head pretty far along, but never got around to making a body for it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
very well done! Fantastic job!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts