Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out puttering around in the cemetery yesterday afternoon when the neighbor from across the street came over carrying a huge box. He said he happened to notice I have a few decorations out (HA! I was just wondering where to put all my skeletons!) and said he had this ghoul that has been in their garage for a couple years. Their son is grown and moved out and they don't decorate anymore, so he asked if I wanted it. He wasn't sure if it even worked and is a tiny bit dirty but I could have it if I wanted it. If not, he was tossing it.

037.jpg

035.jpg

Of course I took it. She doesn't rise up, but I also haven't messed with it to see why not. But she screams & slights up & wildly waves her arms around.

Is there anyone in SE Michigan that wants her?? She's not anything that I would ever use in my display. I would happily meet you halfway!

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts
Cool! What a nice neighbor. Tell your neighbor we though it was a nice gesture. It would make a nice ground breaker. :)

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She freaked me out since I left her plugged in in the garage while I went back out in the front yard. A few minutes later I heard a noise that it took me a minute to place. She was in there screaming & such - with nothing to set her off! Needless to say - she got unplugged and put back in her box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts