Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if any on the" perps" out there dressing like clowns, scaring people, have ever concerned themselves with what could actually happen to them on just a very simple level ?
About the time "Clowny" rushes up to someone, and gets blind-sided by a round house swing, any make up or latex appliance might then obscure their vision, allowing the one they were attacking to more thoroughly attack "Clowny!"
Too bad such scary clowns can't get work inside a Haunted Attraction.. like John Gacy used to.(JC "Man-of-the-Year in Illinois, then Iowa! )

·
Registered
135 Posts
we got two incidents here in Gatineau, Qc, Canada the first one was a few months ago where two teens decided it would be
fun to scare 6 year old kids in a park.
then another one was chasing people with a knife !!!!!
this week, another 14 year old was threatening school kids..

I think it's just a matter of time before one of them gets injured or killed, I would be the first to run over an idiot chasing someone with a knife.
or kick the living ### out of one scaring my kids or myself.
in the U.S many have a license to carry, somewhere, sooner or later, one clown will be shot dead and the joke won't be so funny anymore.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have a clown section in our yard haunt, and to be honest I was worried about even including it. But it's small so I think we are going to go though with it. We just wont have anyone dressed up in it. Last thing we need is someone reporting us.

I do think this isn't going to end well though. Either some real sick individual is going to use this hype to their advantage and do something real messed up or some punk kid is going to end up severely injured because they though it would be funny. But i do fear this is going to end up like the Slender man phase where a couple idiot 13 year olds killed one of their friends as a sacrifice. The world is a dumb and messed up place. I just feel bad for legitimate clowns and clown haunts that have to worry about this.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Someone is absolutely going to get shot. There's no way this ends well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts