Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I din't know for sure where to post this, but I have been working on a miniature garden and village, not necessarily only for fairies. Anyway, there is a tiny cemetery in it, and tiny tombstones. I just found an old lamp finial which I think will look like some kind of marker or statue. Knowing how well that works, I know I will find other ones, and I need to make my cemetery larger, as that is really fun. I need to figure out how to post photos on here, and I will put some on.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey searcher,

Have you had any luck with your photos? I'm eager to see them too. Pumpkinpie did a good job of showing you the icon--a tree in a frame. Keep on trying and ask for more help if you need it.

GG

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I know how to add pics but I gotta ask...where is that picture of a tree at,I can't find it anywhere(I'm stumped)?????? :)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
in pumpkins picture... 3rd icon from the right.
But isn't that just a screen capture? I tried clicking on it and nothing happens. I assumed she was showing a screen somewhere with those pics across the top and I don't know where it is located on my computer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts