Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hurricane force.

I would imagine it would be like standing in a very isolated hurricane. 200 MPH wind is pretty severe. Stick your arm out the window of your car at 60 MPH. Now think what it would be like at 200 MPH.

What would be cool is to produce a mini version of this cannon. I would imagine you could still get the velociity, just not such a huge volume of air.

·
The Evil Apparitionist
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I imagine a few broken bones, if not from the impact of the dense burst of air, from when you'd hit the ground or anything else behind you. This is nothing more than an overgrown air cannon (the kind used at lots of haunts), this guy is crazy!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
That is pretty awesome!

Your post reminded me of another 'shockwave cannon'. If you ever need a little mahem, check out srl. I was at one of their shows in L.A. several years ago - absolute anarchy. Hovercraft propelled by 130dB pulse jets, diesel flame balls bigger than a bedroom, 2x4's 'pitched' at 200mph... shows last until the fire department shows up... it was fun :) Here's the 'show' I was at.

Anyway, they had a shockwave cannon powered by oxy/acetylene mix. I was told it felt like a rug burn all over your body when you got hit with it... and it was meant to hit audience members :)

- Hook

1 - 10 of 10 Posts