Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of going as the "final girl" for Halloween. As in the last survivor of a slasher movie.
I'm stuck between two choices, either a torn and bloodied nightie and a bathrobe, or jeans and a white tank top, also torn and bloodied of course. I'll be covered in loads of dirt, blood, bruises, scars, with a makeshift arm sling, and for a weapon I have a prop axe.
Most likely I'll be going with jeans because I couldn't find fuzzy slippers big enough to go over my shoes (It will look off to be in a nightie with sneakers imo, and just wearing slippers is not an option for this weather.), and with work I don't think I'll have time to run around stores. Which sucks because I like the nightie/bathrobe idea more.
Everything is kind of last minute, I usually go all out for Halloween, but this year it didn't work out. Not one of my best costumes, but at least it's more effort than a bed sheet ghost or a sexy kitten :D
Does anyone have any ideas to make my costume funnier or scarier? Any more props I can add? The gorier/funnier the better!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sounds great! I like the nightie/robe better too. If you don't mind ruining the slippers, you could cut the bottoms out to fit the tops over your sneakers... also you could put your hair up in curlers or a shower cap... good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great! I like the nightie/robe better too. If you don't mind ruining the slippers, you could cut the bottoms out to fit the tops over your sneakers... also you could put your hair up in curlers or a shower cap... good luck!
Thanks! That's what I wanted to do with the slippers, cut them out for the shoes, but nothing around me has any that I could do that with.
I love the curlers/shower cap idea!.
Looks like it will be jeans and a tank though because we're getting horrible weather. Guess I'll just have to double up on gore :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts