Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this NPR article on a base constructed in the early 1950s in Iceland which has since been abandoned and buried under ice and snow. Haven't watched the whole govt video on it that is linked to in the article (about a half hour view time) but I could see using the intro to the video somehow as an intro to a haunt. I have a theme on the drawing board of a research base that took in an alien craft and subsequently the base became infected by an alien zombie virus. Here's the link to the article and video within:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...pose-serious-pollutants-from-buried-army-base

Gosh I even feel when watching the video's beginning that I'm about to watch a B-movie horror flick!

Anyone else like adding some realistic background to their haunts?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,125 Posts
Fascinating stuff there! Love the vid.

Interesting read, especially as I'm now watching the Rio opening games & they're disussing climate change too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've thought about a history theme, but I like witches and ghosts too much! However, my wife and I are into genealogy and so many of my tombstones use the names & dates of our ancestors. It's a way to pay tribute, but also to teach our young kids about where they came from.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts