Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and salutations. I joined this forum the other day to get some help with a project, so I figured I should introduce myself.

My name is Justin Phillips. I live in Akron, Ohio, and set up a haunt (almost) every year in my (well, my parents') garage. I started in 2003, and had a good run from then through 2007. Unfortunately 2008 fell through, but I'm trying to get back on the ball this year. To get myself in the mood, I edited a video of my 2007 display, which you can see here (I highly recommend clicking through to YouTube and watching it in HD):

I'll try to post updates on my projects in this forum, if I have time.

My other hobbies are filmmaking and photography.

That's all I can think of to say for now, so until next time...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I had a friend who moved to Ohio a long long time ago. I hope it was worth leaving me. :(

I'm just playing around. :p Although it was sad to see her go.

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Hallow um3k ! From one Ohio haunter to another - welcome to the Forum!! If anything can get you back in the groove (grave? ;) ) it is the cool ideas on Halloween Forum! Thanks for sharing your video too. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome to the haunt...im from Ohio as well...(warren) i know exactly where Akron is..been thru there many times..i was just thru there in june ..i had to go thru columbus..Akron is growing up...thx for the vid as well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts