Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallow Forum Fiends --

Well the rain finally stopped a bit this afternoon, so we decided to try and tackle our hearse project again. I have an album of the progress in my Profile and it shares a detailed step-by-step of our Hearse Project using the famous and well-respected Fly By the Seat of Your Pants Builders Manual :eek:

I took a few more pics just before the sun set today - and will be posting those in a "Part 2" album - but probably not until tomorrow. After bargain hunting for Halloween all weekend - and not being able to sleep from the excitement that is already building for 10/31 - I think I better try to get some shut eye. :p

Feel free to checkout our progress so far and
.... BOO!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Looks like you are keeping hubby really busy! And what were you doing besides finding really cool plant hangers for half price? lol
Nice photos! Will it be done in time for this halloween? or will it be something for next year?

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(Uh Ohhh - I'm busted!) I do lend a hand to my over-spooked hubby, really I do. :p Can't you see how tired I must be from holding that little camera all the time?;) He's gonna love it that someone finally noticed and appreciated all his work on this project! :rolleyes: "It WILL be done by Halloween -- It WILL be done by Halloween" - that's my new mantra. Truth is - only Mother Nature knows for sure! We have had so much rain lately - and he is off to Chicago for a week starting tomorrow. Time is ticking. I am getting so eager, I'm gonna jump out of my skin! Now there's a prop idea for you - - :D (I'm posting some "Part 2" hearse photos this morning)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm watching your progress closely. I currently have an inflatable hearse, but it is a Gemmy inflatable and as such I know it's days are numbered. Great job!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good job. Now I'm depressed and jealous. Wanted to build one this year but because of money issues I can't. Oh well, there is always next year.

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm watching your progress closely. I currently have an inflatable hearse, but it is a Gemmy inflatable and as such I know it's days are numbered. Great job!
Hallow and thanks Mikon -- I hope to post stage 2 photos soon on my profile. I tend to go overboard with the descriptions and photo angles - but hopefully it will help others. Ours is a slightly smaller scale version than the others you can find on the Forum. They have been our inspiration too!
Stay tuned!:)

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yes - a gem...

Wow! Your hubby must be a real gem!:D
but at times - he's a MysterE! ;) (Way to join the Forum luv! You are gonna get more hooked on new projects - trust me. And my "Honey Do" list is growing :p ;) BOO!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
haha hubby checking up on you eh?
Nice to know he gets breaks from the slave driver :D
Oh and he's from cincy and not from sharonville :)

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Posted a "Prat 2 and more in Tutoriol section of the Forum...

Hallow Forum Fiends --

Well the rain finally stopped a bit this afternoon, so we decided to try and tackle our hearse project again. I have an album of the progress in my Profile and it shares a detailed step-by-step of our Hearse Project using the famous and well-respected Fly By the Seat of Your Pants Builders Manual :eek:

I took a few more pics just before the sun set today - and will be posting those in a "Part 2" album - but probably not until tomorrow. After bargain hunting for Halloween all weekend - and not being able to sleep from the excitement that is already building for 10/31 - I think I better try to get some shut eye. :p

Feel free to checkout our progress so far and
.... BOO!

:D Feel free to hop over to the "Tutorial - step - by - step area of the Forum if you are interested in our recent hearse building progress! My profile page now has all the albums with the latest details. Have fun and hope it helps other "hearse" hounds!

BOO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts