Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new to the forums, I found this great site after I had created my latest project and was looking for a place to share it, but now I think I've found one of my new favorite places :) Anyway, I wanted to share my latest project we're trying to get off the ground, it's a halloween nativity set, because what goes best with christmas? Monsters :)

Set2.jpg

Check it out here!

Thanks for checking out my project! I'm excited to find all the cool things on this site!
Tim

Kickstarter

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update! If you're interested in this, we have less then 2 weeks to get enough pledges to make it a reality. If you like the idea, feel free to come check us out on Kickstarter, pledge, and share it with your friends!

Thanks!
Tim

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Everyone!

I have been talking with a bunch of you over the past several weeks, not to mention friends in forums and other fun places online. And we've come to the conclusion that we need, and would LOVE, to offer more bang for your buck!

I spent the last day or two talking with our supplier, and bless their hearts, they've been able to do something wonderful for us which will allow us to offer more items on lower pledge levels! So we've decided that we're going to cancel this current project, and move it on over to our new project page, which will allow us more time and better offers to get more people on board.

We would love if all of our current friends and backers would join us, and move your pledges on over to our new project page which you can find here:

CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW PROJECT PAGE!

Thank you again for all your support!

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts