Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey there!

My name is Matthew Flagler. I signed up for a free account at Create surveys and polls online with eSurveysPro.com. Free account available. Survey software. and have been using it for about a week now. I gotta tell you that if you are looking for one of the best online sites for doing free surveys, you have to check it out. I wanted to conduct a survey on the size of the Haunted Attraction market in Canada, and was so pleased with what this site allowed me to do.

Unlike other sites, that limit the number of people that can take a survey, or limit the number of questions, or pages, or that you need a degree in rocket science to actually create a survey, this site was a pleasure to work on. And the response to my survey is exceeding my expectations!

What's better, because I am a non-profit company, they said if I wrote this review of their service, and post it online, I'd get a free 3-month upgrade to their Premium Service, which allows me to do so much more!

So if you are looking to do surveys among your customers, staff, sponsors, or anyone else, check out Create surveys and polls online with eSurveysPro.com. Free account available. Survey software.

Thanks for reading, and happy haunting!

Matthew Flagler
C'ooks Lane Haunted Attractions
C'ooks Lane Haunted Hallowe'en

1 - 2 of 2 Posts