Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, what happens is we try to make a story, so someone says a word then the next says a word and so on

So, I will go first!

Once

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NOOO! I had no idea there was a games section on the halloween forum! can somebody move this to that section? Sorry! :(

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i'm trying to make it a meme sort of meme, or tradition or just something people could know me by!

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I don't think it was meant to be a downer. We just try to not flood the board and short, concise titles let us check for things quickly and to see what to read and what we want to comment on.

Spend some time reading and getting to know the Boards, Threads and Forum Members. There are some great folks here. Trust me, if you have a love of Halloween and approach this board for info--whether giving or asking for help, you will get to know people in a hurry. Many check in and out numerous times a day, but we all have busy lives and pick and choose selectively by things that interest and intrigue us.

Halloweenboy101, one of the quickest ways to get to know people is to share photos and info about your Haunt, parties, decorating, etc. We will recognize you by that quickly. As you post about these things and comment on things shared, it become a friendship.

Personally, I rarely click on posts that seem to be filler things or game related. There are threads that cater to that sort of thing, but not on the general or Party Ideas boards. I am also very lax in checking on the new members---just because I forget to. Have you posted info there? You can also set up your profile with photos and info.

Good luck!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, i asked if an admin could move this post because i saw a games area a hour after i posted this, yes i have posted there and i set up my profile picture already and i put my info down. Anyways, thanks. -Hallow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts