Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few pictures in the album under my profile if you would like to take a peek. I wish now I would have taken more..my first actual graveyard this year, hoping to make some more tombstones and get a fogger for next year.A humble beginning..Everyone here helped so much.Thank You all for your ideas and instructions!

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
I like that you decorated inside too and nice job on the webbing. What did you use? BTW did I notice a pic of Barnabus and The Addams family among your things there? I grew up watching both. hehe

I thought your graveyard looked good for a first time. The lighting was nice and you sure had a decent size graveyard there. The fogger will be a nice touch next year. It's funny how one's haunt continues to grow over the years. Being on the forum makes it happen exponentially I think!! Be careful! Look forward to seeing your pics next year.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
WOW..I like what you've done inside and the webbing is awesome! What did you use...some of it looks like the bag stuff done VERY well :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
A humble beginning? more like a fantastic beginning! Great job Kelsey, I just love how you decorated in inside, and I just love that purple table cloth, where did you find that? And your graveyard looked awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics with us and I look forward to seeing your pics next year:)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Great pics! I love the bookcase set-up with the webs, skulls and the crow(or raven?). Such a simple idea, yet very effectively set up! :D Well done! Loving all the pics too, as mentioned previously

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for looking, Good eyes Ghost ! They are Barnabas and the Adam's
family. I stll watch Dark Shadows when I can get it on re-runs.ha!
The webbing is just that packaged stuff I fight with every year... and I bought the purple tablecloth at Linen and Things a few years ago. My husband is allready complaining about having to hall stuff to the attic, here's to having much more for him next year!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Love it! Looks like you went all-out. I like that you did lots of rooms; keeps it going throughout the house. I often sneak decorations into regular life as well. My SO is always like 'was that skeleton always there?'. Great webs and photographs. Nice!

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
everything looks great, Kelsey!! The chandeleer(SP?) lloks great, with the "webbing" and spiders, also the big spider web with the 2 large spiders, I love the orange light glowing behind it! The webs in the house llok great, not like they are the regular packaged stuff! You are off to a fantasic start, can't wait to see what you come up with next year!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts