Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The recipes look great. And I love your wicked shortcuts. I'm very much a shortcut person!
Thanks! I will come up with a few more before the Holiday is upon us ;)

I'm definitely going to do the shortcut for the ribcage at my party!
Glad to hear it. They are so good my buddy asks me to make them for him at our Superbowl Party.

More to come! Check back often.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
If you haven't already joined, you might want to take a look at the Spooky Treats & Eats group on here:
http://www.halloweenforum.com/groups/spooky-treats-eats.html

It's got lots of pics and recipes too. Always room for more foodies! :D

Love the ghost margarita! I'll have to do some browsing on your blog if I do decide to do a party this year. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Thanks for the recipes. I am having a Devil's night buffet in my driveway. It is the first time I have done Halloween food and you have some great ideas. I am going to make a pot of spaghetti sauce and serve it with spaghetti noodles and meatballs. Olives will turn the meatballs into eyeballs, and I plan on labeling the sauce something like Blood Sauce with Rat Meat. I still need to think of a name for the noodles though. I am going to use your idea for the bread sticks but I am also going to make some just tying knots in the ends of the bread sticks so they look like bones. I am still coming up with desert ideas and I may make witches hats with oreo cookies and candy kisses. I also have some mini muffins I want to turn into spiders. I love your carrot pumpkin and will add that to my menu too. Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the recipes. I am having a Devil's night buffet in my driveway. It is the first time I have done Halloween food and you have some great ideas. I am going to make a pot of spaghetti sauce and serve it with spaghetti noodles and meatballs. Olives will turn the meatballs into eyeballs, and I plan on labeling the sauce something like Blood Sauce with Rat Meat. I still need to think of a name for the noodles though. I am going to use your idea for the bread sticks but I am also going to make some just tying knots in the ends of the bread sticks so they look like bones. I am still coming up with desert ideas and I may make witches hats with oreo cookies and candy kisses. I also have some mini muffins I want to turn into spiders. I love your carrot pumpkin and will add that to my menu too. Thanks.
Sound great! Glad I could help you be creative! I made spaghetti once at a party. Called it Fried Eyes with Worm Sauce. May I suggest you put a cube of cheese in each meatball (eyeball)? That way you have a squishy eye goo center when they bite into it, plus it tastes great! Love the feedback and cannot wait to hear how your party goes!

·
Registered
185 Posts
wicked,
thanks so much for your website. you gave me some great idea's!!
can't wait to try them.

Renate

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wicked,
thanks so much for your website. you gave me some great idea's!!
can't wait to try them.

Renate
Thank you for reading! Let me know how you like them!

I especially love the section on presentation- it makes the biggest difference! Great ideas!
It really does! I plan on making several updates so check back often. I am also publishing a Party Planning Guide later today. Thanks for the support!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts