Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$10 Witch prop I got and am using stuff I already have on hand to upgrade, (PVC stand, adding fabric to her dress which started sheer, etc.). She still needs work but it's a start. Next to her is one of the pumpkins I am rewiring to be much safer after what happened last year.

IMG_3780.jpg

This is something I already posted here elsewhere but can't wait to get him out! I built him earlier this year.

IMG_3515.jpg

Coming home from Halloween shopping and there was nothing out yet just pushed me over the edge. time to get it in gear!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those look great. Do you mind if I ask, was your witch a Ross buy? I saw a similar looking one there last week and I passed her up because her lower jaw was broken, but after seeing yours I might just have to swing by the store to see if she is still there or if they have another.

Also, I feel you on the frustration over stores not stocking things yet. Going into town to do my shopping is a 40+ mile round trip and it's infuriating to hear "Oh, we'll be stocked next week..." only to find that they are not. You can try calling some stores ahead of time, but I've had a few experiences where an employee says they have started stocking items when they have not.

Anyways, best of luck to you and keep up the good work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts