Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each one of these is a first for me. Started with the full corpse. I used the melting plastic method. I learned a lot while doing it. The next full corpse will be much better. Then I moved on to the bloody torso, for this I used cotton balls dipped in latex caulk mixed with mineral spirits. I really liked this way. Made it look more gruesome. Then I moved on to the Demon Head. I went through a few different iterations of it. First it was just a plain red skull with horns, then I used plastic to corpse it (turned out crappy), and then went back to the cotton ball method. But this time I "Sculpted" it into more of a face. I am happy with how it turned out. Learned a whole lot while doing all of this.

IMG_4842.jpg
IMG_4877.jpg
Front.jpg
Back.jpg
Before.jpg
Demon Head.jpg
IMG_4894.jpg
After.jpg
Glow.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure this is your first time with this?
Yup. I watched a lot of videos and just winged it. I do not have a very good imagination so I cant picture what I want it to look like before I do it. I just keep adding stuff until I like it. The best thing about making this kind of stuff is you have a ton of wiggle room for mistakes. A little black paint or a little more plastic covers up all your problems. I am also not very artistic and I am colorblind. So the painting part is the hardest part for me.

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Yup. I watched a lot of videos and just winged it. I do not have a very good imagination so I cant picture what I want it to look like before I do it. I just keep adding stuff until I like it. The best thing about making this kind of stuff is you have a ton of wiggle room for mistakes. A little black paint or a little more plastic covers up all your problems. I am also not very artistic and I am colorblind. So the painting part is the hardest part for me.
You're a natural, I'm way too clumsy to make props

1 - 4 of 4 Posts