Each one of these is a first for me. Started with the full corpse. I used the melting plastic method. I learned a lot while doing it. The next full corpse will be much better. Then I moved on to the bloody torso, for this I used cotton balls dipped in latex caulk mixed with mineral spirits. I really liked this way. Made it look more gruesome. Then I moved on to the Demon Head. I went through a few different iterations of it. First it was just a plain red skull with horns, then I used plastic to corpse it (turned out crappy), and then went back to the cotton ball method. But this time I "Sculpted" it into more of a face. I am happy with how it turned out. Learned a whole lot while doing all of this.