Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each one of these is a first for me. Started with the full corpse. I used the melting plastic method. I learned a lot while doing it. The next full corpse will be much better. Then I moved on to the bloody torso, for this I used cotton balls dipped in latex caulk mixed with mineral spirits. I really liked this way. Made it look more gruesome. Then I moved on to the Demon Head. I went through a few different iterations of it. First it was just a plain red skull with horns, then I used plastic to corpse it (turned out crappy), and then went back to the cotton ball method. But this time I "Sculpted" it into more of a face. I am happy with how it turned out. Learned a whole lot while doing all of this.

Human Art Human body Flesh Fictional character

Head Zombie Human Fiction Fictional character

Sculpture Art Flesh Fictional character Metal

Technology Fictional character Machine Flesh Art

Skull Bone Face Head Skeleton

Red Head Demon Jaw Mouth

Face Head Mask Skull Bone

Head Snout Mouth Jaw Fictional character

Demon Fictional character Supernatural creature Art

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure this is your first time with this?
Yup. I watched a lot of videos and just winged it. I do not have a very good imagination so I cant picture what I want it to look like before I do it. I just keep adding stuff until I like it. The best thing about making this kind of stuff is you have a ton of wiggle room for mistakes. A little black paint or a little more plastic covers up all your problems. I am also not very artistic and I am colorblind. So the painting part is the hardest part for me.

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Yup. I watched a lot of videos and just winged it. I do not have a very good imagination so I cant picture what I want it to look like before I do it. I just keep adding stuff until I like it. The best thing about making this kind of stuff is you have a ton of wiggle room for mistakes. A little black paint or a little more plastic covers up all your problems. I am also not very artistic and I am colorblind. So the painting part is the hardest part for me.
You're a natural, I'm way too clumsy to make props

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.