Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have so much planned for our 80's halloween party. I am putting out my "witch jars" I made last year but thought it would be a hoot to make a couple related to the 80's. this is such a creative group, does anyone have any ideas of what I could do? The only thing I thought of was maybe some burnt hair and labeling it "Michael Jackson's hair" but couldn't think of anything else.
We are having an 80's object hunt, guests have to find 15 different items at the party that are from the 80's which will be hidden around the house. WHoever finds them first wins a prize. We also are doing Tempt your fate with some 80's theme items (do the safety dance, etc!) and 80's karaoke. For decorations so far, I have hung 45's around with skeletons on them, I have an atari with cobwebs and spiders. I'm wrapping a cabbage patch doll in a spider web pod with a HUGE black widow spider around it. I am making the bathroom a "Hellraiser" bathroom with chains, body parts, cockroaches and red lights. It looks very cool! I will post pictures later.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Fun theme! I was thinking of doing a decades theme next year where each room is a different decade and people can dress as 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts