1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our party was a huge success!

check out our pics:

princessdark88/80shellnight - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm the one with the long blond wig, white/gray makeup with the black tank top (a ghost from Madonna's past). My husband Mark has the long white wig and zebra spandex (David Lee Roth!). I had an 80's scavenger hunt, I placed 80's objects around the downstairs, those that found 15 items first got a prize goblet (they had to write them down) our guests said it was a lot of fun. I made "prize goblets" see the picture in our link with various items- small liquorts, jelly bracelets, pop rocks, gift card to starbucks and they kept the goblet. I also filled them with plastic spiders, skeletons and millipeeds. Tempt your fate was a freaking riot, at one point you will see an outside picture- my husband had to run through the parking lot and say "I need a spanking!" We were celebrating his 40th birthday too= hence that why there is a boobie cake that I made for him at his request! We also had some 80's karaoke which was fun, everyone was singing along which made it fun.
I made a hellraiser bathroom you can see in the photos, it was hit. Everyone had to go in by themselves, shut the door and not turn on the light, with just the strobe light and black background with body parts it was so freaky!
thanks for so many great ideas on this site!!

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Your party looks like it was totally awesome. The boobie cake was cute too. The 80's rocked and I think that's a great idea for a Halloween party theme. Thanks for sharing the pics!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts