Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd show you my hubby's creation. He just was able to finish it off the day before halloween!!

Day pic with me :

Night pic :

Close-up :

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
48 Posts
It looks great!
What was the material used for the cloak? I'm guessing a light building paper or Weed barrier.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow! That's big! Not only a tall reaper but also well built! Wouldn't want to mess with him! lol
And you look so sweet standing there in front of him :)

MsM

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! Hubby actually wants to make him even taller next year. The bonus is that he made him collapsible for easy storage. Kevin, your right. The cloak was made from weed barrier we purchased from TSC (on special to boot).

Plus, we want to create a huge sythe for him. We just ran out of time this year. Oh well, more fun to make more projects for 2009!!!:D

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I've seen big skulls in stores but where did you get the giant hands? He looks great...I started one this year but forgot to finish it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
He turned out great Mistress you guys did a great job.... He would look awesome with like a 12 foot sythe..

Looking good yourself there as well

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the hands from Toronto at Party Packagers. Hubby then broke the fingers and formed them to what he wanted. Then with duct tape and some brown paint, created the spooky hands.

Scream, I told hubby about the 12foot sythe and loved the idea!!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts