1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Interesting article doto, it really depicts how prevalent the concept of witches are globally. There is a version in almost every culture.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Thanks doto. I enjoyed reading that. I agree with Trex about witches being a global thing. Love learning the different traditions.

My husband plays online poker with a group and we have become good cyber friends with a woman and her adult son in Denmark. She sends me cards and pictures of the effigies they burn there in the Spring with the witch on top. We have a lot of fun talking on the computer and Skyping.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Expand your feeling of witches by watching the old silent movie "Haxan". the beginning of it is a long montage of very old artwork depicting various scenes of witches.
There are some scenes in this movie you will NOT ever be seeing in another movie.

Reactions: booswife02

·
Super Moderator
5,783 Posts
Expand your feeling of witches by watching the old silent movie "Haxan". the beginning of it is a long montage of very old artwork depicting various scenes of witches.
There are some scenes in this movie you will NOT ever be seeing in another movie.
Seconded. (insert need to meet the minimum length text here)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts