Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be sure to check out their video page with custom props..........gosh I feel dumb for just finding out about this place. Seems like I heard about it 5 years ago and they never ever advertise in the Dayton paper.........guess they don't need to. I just read an article about them being the ultimate experience and been in operation for 80 years, and year around ?!?!........huh...........ok good thing I read the paper or I still would not have known. Duuuuhhh................;)

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
Hey bozz, didn't know there were any people left in Dayton... how are things going for you up there?

/Former Mead employee

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh forgot to mention in one of the vids you'll see this high speed FCW fly over your head and the street at warp speeds.....so cool. I think its just a witch on a broom hook to a heavy cable and propelled by a cable drum motor.........but she's zings by so quick.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey bozz, didn't know there were any people left in Dayton... how are things going for you up there?

/Former Mead employee
Wow no kidding I didn't know you lived here. Yeah I'm the last worker here and I'm not working........ha ! Things are ok from a family and friends view point but can't tell ya where my next job will be ?!?! Very Tuff here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts