Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished making our 5' spider victim last night. I sprayed him down with laundry detergent so he'll glow like crazy under the black lights. He'll look great in our Spider Room.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Man that is so cool! I was in one of the Halloween stores on the weekend and i saw a commercial "spider victim" that looked really cheesy and they wanted $59 for it! It was nowhere as good as yours. I have wanted to do a spider web for so long and your victim has inspired me, i think i'll get to work. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rookie question here :) but with the detergent to make him glow how did you apply it? just dissolve some in water and spray it on?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used bagged webbing and hot glue to make him.

I put some laundry detergent in a spray bottle and watered it down. Probably about 50:50. Then let it dry. It glows like crazy under a black light. Just remember that anything this detergent over-sprays on will also glow so be careful where you do this.

·
Registered
495 Posts
just take some old clothes and a mask and stuff with material. Than wrap with plastic, saran wrap is what I use and wham instant spider victim.

PB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts