Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at my Wal-Mart today and they have the 5' skeletons like Spirit Halloween has for 29.97! They are awesome quality and cheap! They use bolts and nuts to hold the limbs on and they have ratchet joints. They are the same as the ones they had last year for 49.00! Here is a picture:
skeleton.jpg

·
Registered
79 Posts
Unless your local Walmart is still to put Halloween stuff out, you most likely missed out. Mine had three two Sundays ago and I didn't buy any, already have 7 or so "Wallys". Got weak and went back Monday morning and one was left, figured I might as well get it. Looked on Walmart's website and they have a 5' skeleton listed for something like $70. Why aren't these $29.97 skeletons listed?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up three of them. Can never have enough skellys. Especially if I change over to a pirate theme in the future. :D

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Not all WM's are carrying them. Ours and the ones in nearby towns only have the 36" ones. Target and Walgreens have them for $39 but that's the best we got.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll have to continue looking. Since I'm only 20 mins from Walmart headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, there has to be some $30 skellies close. Oh well, the hunt is half the fun!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Walmart is another store that, at least locally, had a very disappointing Halloween selection. And the worst thing is, I had to step inside Walmart to discover this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just bought two of these the other day! You can never find good quality skeletons like this for that price! I love mine!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I chose not to purchase them. The ones i seen had lots of splits in the frame not very sturdy either.
True. They are pretty close to the same as the Walgreens skellys from a few years ago. But have come down in quality. The biggest thing I noticed was the lack of a full foot. The bottoms are cut off. Also, the seams on the arms and legs aren't that great. But for $30 they can't be beat.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i paid over double that price at my local walmart just last week! I have to assume this is not in Canada.

IMG_7406.jpg Corpsed up nice though

1 - 20 of 26 Posts