Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm new to this forum. I have a 5 Ft. Gemmy Industries singing dancing pirate, he's between 5-10 yrs. old. I've already emailed the manufacturer & they can't help me. Basically the music track has slowed down & his sensor doesn't work. Luckily the button to get him to move works, his arms & body still moves a little slower & his eyes still blink red. He sings songs like Sharp Dressed Man, Superfreak, etc. I need suggestions if anyone knows how to get the music track back to normal speed & how to fix the sensor....although I'd be happy just fixing the music track. We use him as a feature at our local communities beach themed illumination night and he is a HIT....people ask for him every year but he's dying...PLEASE HELP! I can't even find a replacement online anywhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the answer maybe we can check that out. We only use it outdoors for a couple hours and make sure it's not going to rain but now that I think about it I think it was in our basement when we had a little flood years back then we started keeping him in the house. Is this something we can try to fix ourselves or do you know what type of place we could bring it to to see if they can fix him?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts