Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I don't know if I've seen this exact model, but reading the description, it sounds a lot like one I saw out a few years ago.

The mouth doesn't move, and there's no microphone jack - basically, this prop plays one of a few pre-recorded songs, and "dances" while the music plays...the hips pivot back and forth, the arms swing up and down, and the head rotates left and right.

I'll see if I can find any links to any that I saw (I only recall seeing them in some local pharmacy's, like CVS or Longs), but I seem to recall the price being considerably lower than what this one is going for.

What kind of "action" are you looking for in the prop?
Do you want it's mouth to move?
Do you want to be able to program / add your own songs, or hook in an MP3 player? or add a mic so you can talk through it?
(I tihnk Gemmy has some of these options available on their props)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
this as been out for i think 3 years now , i dont think it is a gemmy i never seen it on their web site , have not seen it around much but a seller in ebay as one and it is available here too for the past 2 years The 5 Foot Animated Frankenstein's Monster. at Hammacher Schlemmer , their was another seller in ebay last year that had it and had the name of the maker but dont remember the name

1 - 6 of 6 Posts