Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that BuyCostumes has 5-foot Lifesize Pose and Hold Skeletons regularly priced for $39.99 on their site and In Stock. With their weekend sale he's basically $32. I can't tell but think these are like the ones that Big Lots has in their store possibly. The BL ones don't have bottoms on their feet and are about the same height and run $50 this year. You can check out the Big Lots thread in the general discussion area for photos (a few photos down). The Costco skeletons are called Pose-N-Stays so am pretty sure the two are different and wanted to alert people to that.

I know people are always looking for skeletons and the BC one might be a good match for someone. So happens the top of the BC webpage is announcing a 3-day 20% off Weekend Sale right now. Shipping is inexpensive during it too (no code needed). Description under the Skeleton says it is available for International shipping, sure not at the 4.99 price.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Looks like the one I purchases from Party City last year. It was advertised as a Pose and Hold as well, but it doesn't have the lock in joints like the Costco ones. Definitely needs to be secured so the joints don't move. The paint job on them is nice though

·
Registered
383 Posts
I ordered one the other day but didn't know what the difference was between the Stays and the Holds. They're holding my order until the backordered stuff comes in so I won't know until probably mid-August.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts