Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Sale over tonight, last day!

Offer applies to the 18x54-inch banner product size (items: B1118, K1118, K1154 and B1154). Offer can be redeemed once per customer, per organization, or household. The $5 Banner offer cannot be combined with any other offer or previous orders and does not apply to Attach'N'Go banners. Shipping charges will apply. Expires 8/20/2015 at 11:59 PM EDT.

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
I got the same email Screaming Deamons and then realized the expiration date on the offer was still the 20th, Last Thursday! Even emailed someone about it. I think their email server was messed up and sent some out late. If someone hadn't told me about it I would have missed it. I did get my order in on time and should get it Wednesday. So far been please with past orders but always curious to see it in person.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GoS, I was afraid of that so I just checked my email. It shows it being good through August 27th at 11:59 eastern time, with the same 5BANNER promo code.

I'm going to try and order another one and see if it works. Something different this time around is the unlimited number available. In years past, didn't they limit it to the first 1000 people who ordered?

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
I just don't get them. My one email account was getting emails from them, last one on 7/23, no Banner offer btw. I ordered a banner and used a different email address for it and Friday got the expired $5 offer at that address. Here's what it said at the bottom of mine:

"* To get your $5 Banner, enter 5BANNER in the promotional code box at checkout online at www.shindigz.com. Offer applies to the 18x54-inch banner product size (items: B1118, K1118, K1154 and B1154). Limited to the first 1,000 orders. Offer can be redeemed once per customer, per organization, or household. The 5 Dollar Banner offer cannot be combined with any other offer or previous orders and does not apply to Attach'N'Go banners. Shipping charges will apply. Expires 8/20/2015 at 11:59 PM EDT."

So that promo was limited to the first 1,000 orders and they mailed it to me on the 21st while it expired on the 20th.

I'd say if your offer is different, go for it. I thought about calling them about my expired email offer but didn't have a banner that I needed that jumped to mind. Let us know if the order gets processed, if so might think about it again.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I ordered mine yesterday, using the 5BANNER promo code. It was $13.35, including shipping.

We are doing a creepy doll theme for our annual Boo Bash this year. 18 years, with a different theme every year!

Text Font Photo caption Advertising Banner

Eric

Reactions: Ghost of Spookie

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I ordered mine Monday and got the shipping confirmation yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon. That is quick turn around for a custom order! Especially for only $13.35. This is the third banner I have ordered from Shindigz and have been happy with the quality of the ones I have received in the past.

Eric

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Mine arrived today. Always nice quality. I was a little surprised that my colored background sign had a somewhat large white border around it. Don't recall it looking like that in my image save or remember any mention of a white border. Can't recall what my other signs from past orders looked like. I love the grommets. Makes for easy mounting. Always a good deal.

BTW I did create another banner and got a message that the code had already been used. So one per customer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts