Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
DEAD inside
1,237 Posts
Nothing liked chilled fog!
My suggestion would be to line the entire insides of the coffin with foam and seal it.
Then fill the coffin wih ice, that way it will last all night and keep the fog super cool.
I did a non moving monster in the box with that method and the ice lasted well into the next night, and I live in Florida.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ahhhh,, foggin up the jam room. That takes me back. Back in my younger crazier dayz,, we used to fog up our jam room too,, but we didnt use a fog machine..... :D

I used to be quite the hellion back then,, good times.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ahhhh,, foggin up the jam room. That takes me back. Back in my younger crazier dayz,, we used to fog up our jam room too,, but we didnt use a fog machine..... :D

I used to be quite the hellion back then,, good times.
Wow man ................

·
Registered
334 Posts
yeah,, that was back in the day,, b4 growing up. Glad those dayz are over though,, being in a band is alot of work and drama. Along came my two wonderful kidz and wahla!.... perspectives changed and so did i. Now instead of being a kid with no worries and cares, i have two wonderful kidz, a beautiful and terrific wife, and all my spare time is focused on them and my favorite holiday. So think what you will of me, at least i can say im honest about my not so smart decisons and have made the changes nessacary to be a better person. That i will never be ashamed of.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Also,, glad this was posted up as im shopping for fog works right now and was going to go with the 400 due to cost,, but the 1000 isnt that much more and the show is quite better with the 1000, so this has swayed me to go ahead and get the 1000.. Thanx!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Go with the Chauvet fogger. I've had the "cheaper" type foggers. This past year I saw a Chauvet in action and it was awesome. Well worth the money. Plus you can hook up DMX cables to it if needed. Here's a quick link. shop around for deals on Ebay or thru Amazon. DJ Lights - CHAUVET FOGGERS / HAZERS

·
Registered
171 Posts
Also research fog juice. If it's an indoor event make sure to get fast dissipating fog so your actors and haunters don't get choked out. They also have fog additives to make it smell like the environment. Keep us posted brother.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i know,, man its not just an easy thing to figure out all the lil things you also need. (timer, remote, juice, chiller, etc) Mine is for outside use,, graveyard, so i need that low lying fog (chiller)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a lawn tube (not sure of the exact name). It is about 8-9 feet long with holes in it. Fill it with ice and hide it. If you look at my Mardi Gras photo album, you can see the result it produced with the Chauvet fogger with a self timer and long hanging juice. We connected the tube to the mouth of the fogger.

·
Registered
334 Posts
thats how we're doin it,, much easier and cheaper than building a chiller,, im loading mine with frozen water bottles (i have a huge amount of those saved up so i can have backups) hiding the tube (corrugated tubing) under leaves and other yard stuff,, going to try to incorporate a coffin in to the plan as well,, ive always liked the fog rolling from a coffin look,,

·
crossfit zombie
7,651 Posts
Go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a lawn tube (not sure of the exact name). It is about 8-9 feet long with holes in it. Fill it with ice and hide it. If you look at my Mardi Gras photo album, you can see the result it produced with the Chauvet fogger with a self timer and long hanging juice. We connected the tube to the mouth of the fogger.
Great fog!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts