Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Getting worried, too much to do and not enough time

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • I'm hosed

Votes: 5 9.8%
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
1,453 Posts
What'll be is what'll be.

Trying to be zen about it again this year.
Trying to get more that way this year.... But this is the last year we for sure doing the club's Halloween Potluck party. We'd like to go out with a BANG.... but so many things have been working against us since mid summer. My creative brain functions have been crashing. Now rainy season and early darkness have become an issue.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ummm lets see. Still have to build 50 4x8 wall panels for garage and vortex tunnel, fix 2 more smoke machines that quit working (had 5 quit) and build 2 smoke chillers, set up garage haunt which we havent even started since it"s the build room now, age 5 more posable skeletons, and a handful of other little skeletons, build 2 trees, bring over our stages and get them all decorated and set up, add and adjust lighting, Hang our big sign and the new sign we just finished, and finish a new animatronic were biulding(got all the electronics in thursday) Yup just on time lol NOT!! Do have cemetery done, its lighting done, our big pvc skelly set up, garage masked for panel placements, yard chain out for pathways all done..

·
Registered
40 Posts
There's a Halloween wreath on my door.... and that's it so far. To everyone saying they feel down about how its going, remember the reason for our season! Spooky cheer, candy corn and macabre. If you have a jack o'lantern on the porch and a bowl of candy, the little ones will be happy and your day might be better off with a project unfinished for your sanity. We don't want anyone to actually have the house become an asylum :D Slap some mood lighting up like defenestrators post (beautiful btw), pop on a good horror movie and call it night. Lovely thing about Halloween, it'll be back next year <3

21 - 23 of 23 Posts