Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
A friend has one - the image is not too bad, considering the source.
It's best viewed in a darkened room, however...don't know if lighting form other sources in your haunt would overpower the image or not.

Then again, I'm thinking a distance of 6'-8' away...if you have it close to the screen or whatever (am thinking a singing bust ala the Haunted Mansion)...like 1'-2' distance, the image is actually quite strong even in moderate lighting (strong enough to watch a movie in a well-lit Starbucks coffee house).

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that is what was needed. I couldn't find one in the store on display. and the bust was what I was thinking of.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH saw that... OUCH. There is an even smaller 3M projector I saw on gadget.com about the size of a roll of file can,

·
Hauntless
8,332 Posts
Just imagine as these things get more and more popular (I think they will) then they will get cheaper and cheaper. Then we are gonna have us lots of ghosts in the graveyard! Oh Yeah!

<Terra rubbing hands together and making a sinister laugh>

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How good is this product and how safe is the webb sight? Does anyone know anythig about them?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,708 Posts
How good is this product and how safe is the webb sight? Does anyone know anythig about them?
Woot is VERY safe. They've been around quite a while and have a good reputation. They sell things 1 day only for very low prices, and usually sell out of their deal of the day pretty fast.

The projector they're selling today is billed as the world's crappiest... so they're not trying to hide the "quality" ;)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Frankie's Girl
I might be as good off building one from a 2 inch LCD tv and an opaic projecter I have then.
Any help would be great.... please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts