Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

It's been awhile since I have visited but I was just gonna say I have a 3D printer I'd like to put to use for Halloween. Since I moved into the center of a large city (Houston), I haven't been able to build props like I used to back when I was living at home in the suburbs. It has a 200mm x 200mm x 140mm space, or about 7in x 7in x 6in. It would be perfect for intricate headstone details or any miscellaneous connectors for that perfect angle. I know one of the things that limited me was my sculpting/carving abilities. Fortunately a 3D printer removes that and you can create your own models or browse for something you like that some one has already created.

I don't mind doing projects for the cost of shipping as I want to still be a pert of the prop building process. Working in a commercial haunted house was fun but just isn't the same as making your own scene!

If you have a model you want printed let me know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.