Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

It's been awhile since I have visited but I was just gonna say I have a 3D printer I'd like to put to use for Halloween. Since I moved into the center of a large city (Houston), I haven't been able to build props like I used to back when I was living at home in the suburbs. It has a 200mm x 200mm x 140mm space, or about 7in x 7in x 6in. It would be perfect for intricate headstone details or any miscellaneous connectors for that perfect angle. I know one of the things that limited me was my sculpting/carving abilities. Fortunately a 3D printer removes that and you can create your own models or browse for something you like that some one has already created.

I don't mind doing projects for the cost of shipping as I want to still be a pert of the prop building process. Working in a commercial haunted house was fun but just isn't the same as making your own scene!

If you have a model you want printed let me know!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I work with 3d printers at the school district I work for always able to mess with them and fix them when they break down. We got two models from Flasforge. Which model do you have?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts