Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Really cool affliction to a Halloweener's kitchen! Check out the INCREDIBLE number of reviews for this baby!

·
Registered
15 Posts
so ive been playing with the wilton 3d skull mold have to say preety cool, first i tried to put newspaper, it worked but i then had to cover it up with paste, so i put paste inside and the result was really what i spected i kinda gives a cement texture to it, the back part of the skull is made so that when it is on a flat suface is kinda looking up, if you see the skull from the front it looks good but from the side not so much so here is a pic of the one i cut out with the dremell, and finaly the angle is such that if you put it againt the ceiling it is looking down so i have to say the really work great

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
bday (1 of 1).jpg here's what I ended up doing ( inspired by another post on which the poster made a stake of skulls from cheap Styrofoam skulls. I wish I could give him credit for inspiration, but I don't remember who he was =( )
mine are paper mache clay and latex. and I made a voodoo priestess headpiece as well.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts