Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow Spookster's and Spooket's I would like to let you know, my old rotten bones have the mausoleum in, the graveyard gate and lighting up, the fencing and all the tombstones in place. Not to mention it has all been shot by my contacourous finger burning hot glue web gun for a rather creepy effect that makes my rotten heart smile. Now after making my little check list tonight I find out I have 35 more major items to accomplish not to mention a multitude of minor task’s before the big night. To make matters worse I’ve committed my self to ride the “black beast” from hell to a vintage BMW motorcycle rally next weekend. How I’m going to accomplish all these feats without Ms. Spookzilla kicking me out the door because I end up bouncing about like an insane mad man inside our coffin is beyond me. Help! LOL!

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
Dear spookzilla

It seems to me that you are a Halloween addict. I would suggest that you immediately take a piece of rope 2 stakes and some garlic and create a vampire snare, otherwise you may have withdrawal. In order to better help you with this addiction, you MUST absolutely spend at least 2 hours a day on the halloween forum to become a better halloween fanatic. I would also suggest posting to 4 forum topics each day for the next 30 days or until you feel better.
Now post back in the morning.

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TheGothicPrincess, Sadly my lovely frightening friend you are so right that I must admit I'm addict! I wonder if there is a 12 step program for ghoulish fiends like me? Alais, my soul was lost eons ago so what a poor spook like me to do other then follow your prescription or maybe even better have you join me in a newly dug up cool damp grave where we can pry open a casket lid for a delicious sip or two of coffin liquior? Yummmm!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
My dear Spookzilla...where would I be without a ghoulfriend like you who can steer me in the right direction? At your rotten...er ripe old age you must have years of experience to contribute to my research on 30 ways to loose a lover. It's a body of work I must wrap up in this lifetime, for who knows how I shall be transformed in my next life. I must simply make best use of my mortal beauty while it lasts. So tell me ghoulfriend, is it best to prowl in the graveyards by the light of the moon, searching for the remains of past lovers in the shadows of leaning headstones. Do you recommend searching the darkest corners of moss-covered tombs with gates rusted shut so many decades ago? One might feel as if those tombs offer a certain ambiance for those with discriminating tastes... a rustic love nest of sorts...wouldn't you agree? Or is best perhaps to consider robbing the cradle to sooth a restless soul? I know you have secrets to share. At this very moment I'm making the finest black widow's dress for the occasion; spun from the softest spider's silk and adorned with the tears of an angel who searches hopelessly for the song of the nightingale once heard in the forest. It will be a splendid gown indeed and you can be sure the man in the moon will show his approval by that knowing smile you see as lights the way for this wicked temptress so she can move freely in the shadows of the night. So dear ghoulfriend...cough up the secrets or I'll hold the Black Beast hostage and no amount of barley pop or casket liquor shall tempt me to set the Beast free. Some say Madame Turlock is as stubborn as a government mule so beware (wink)!

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So tell me ghoulfriend, is it best to prowl in the graveyards by the light of the moon, searching for the remains of past lovers in the shadows of leaning headstones. Do you recommend searching the darkest corners of moss-covered tombs with gates rusted shut so many decades ago? One might feel as if those tombs offer a certain ambiance for those with discriminating tastes... a rustic love nest of sorts...wouldn't you agree?
Of course there is no place that will stir a ghoul heart and make him moan a romantic melody then the darkness of moon light dancing of the gravestones and seeing such a lovely witch as you stroll gracefully among the dead and undead in your beautiful gown. Though my advice to you is to bring along a shovel with and when you hear a ghoul moan with lust as you pass over his grave, dig girl, dig! Who knows then maybe yet you'll be able to share a toast of coffin liquor and ride off into the night on the Black Beast if I am freed from my earthly grave.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Of course there is no place that will stir a ghoul heart and make him moan a romantic melody then the darkness of moon light dancing of the gravestones and seeing such a lovely witch as you stroll gracefully among the dead and undead in your beautiful gown. Though my advice to you is to bring along a shovel with and when you hear a ghoul moan with lust as you pass over his grave, dig girl, dig! Who knows then maybe yet you'll be able to share a toast of coffin liquor and ride off into the night on the Black Beast if I am freed from my earthly grave.

Oh my dearest Spookzilla you make me laugh! For I shall never be reduced to "digging" for any ghoul flesh. You see the mere presence of this temptress wearing her spectral gown in the graveyard with moonbeams glistening in her hair and the flames of hades reflected in her eyes is all that will be required to set forth an uprising of ghoul flesh so massive that I would never have time for all the delicious offerings in one night. Rest well in that damp and musty coffin my ghoulfriend until you sense the prowling of the temptress, for if you have the good fortune to spring-forth quickly and be the first in line, I shall gladly "consider" your offer of sharing such a delightful beverage and perhaps even ride into the night on the Black Beast with you. But my dear Spookzilla, don't leave the temptress waiting too long for she is indeed a spoiled and impatient witch. Mark it down and remember it well my ghoulfriend. But I do thank you for making an effort to guide me down the right path. Your experiences are perhaps just a bit too old-fashioned for the Queen of the Night. You see how quickly you can lose touch when you disappear from the forum for too many weeks and months. Let this be a warning to all the new ghoul flesh who join our fiendish family in the months and years to come. Madame Turlock can be stern, but forgiving. So I grant you another chance to dance with me in the moonlight this Halloween Spookzilla. I will await your arrival by the third crypt to the left of the Morgue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts