Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 3rpm motors that are up for sale. They are new and have 50 in.lbs. of torque. 110 volts . If interested send me a PM and i will send you more specs and pictures. I'm asking $30.00 ea. or all 3 for $80.00 plus shipping.

·
Banned
85 Posts
Well , not sure about others , but , to get my attention you will need to be a little more specific . I mean ... the description you stated is the same as a $15.00 dollar rotisserie motor . And I am NOT trying to knock what you're selling , just wanting a bit more info .. Since these motors are twice the price of rotisserie motors.
Most rotisserie motors have 3 rpm , but some are up to 6 rpm , continuous run and consume aprox .3 amps and have 40 to 50 in lbs ( although the more expensive ones DO have up to 120 in lbs torque ) and are CCW rotation .
Is this motor CCW or CW ? Any pics or brand name , or model or ?
What lkind of gearing ? Plastic , pot metal , brass ?????
Inquiry minds want to know :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm not bfjou812, but I'm pretty sure that these motors are made by Rex Engineering. If so, they are the same brand that Monsterguts sells, only 2 RPM slower. I've used them on some FCG rigs, and they work great. I think they may be better than the legendary Dayton 2Z806.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not bfjou812, but I'm pretty sure that these motors are made by Rex Engineering. If so, they are the same brand that Monsterguts sells, only 2 RPM slower. I've used them on some FCG rigs, and they work great. I think they may be better than the legendary Dayton 2Z806.
Give the man a cigar!! :D:D They are from Rex Engineering, good eye!!:D

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have one left if anyone is interested......

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anyone is interested I still have one motor left.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If anyone is interested I have 2 more of these motors. $30.00 each + shipping.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have one of these motors left. $30.00 + shipping, I've been using USPS flat rate shipping and the cost is $10.00 ,checked other methods ,but not a lot cheaper. If interested and know of another method of shipping let me know and I'll be glad to use that one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts