Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems to be the right section... Isn't it?

Alrighty.
For this first one, I still don't know what the material is. It's a pet door mat of some kind. Little paw print designs on the topside, and fake leather material on the underside. It's also stuffed with cotton.
Basically, all I did was take some 20d "4 nails and put them through in various places. Made a vague smile shape with them on the bottom.
I made straps from strips of the same mat, and later decided going for a hockey tri-strap would be best. And I was right. It fits wonderfully!
I haven't come up with a good name yet. Something 133 I suppose...

Now this one, is simply a homemade Corey Taylor mask. Made from the same pet mat thing, I just cut it up alot and put staples in it, then smeared some charcoal all over it.
For this, I also had 2 straps, one by the temples and one by the chin, so it wouldn't give a cardboard or Lon Chaney Phantom look.

This one is just a simple latex skull mask I've had for over 5 years, that I decided to stick a bunch of nails into and put tin foil over. It turned out better than I thought.

As a small other thing, I made this about 2 days ago, but had to take the nails out again to make the mask shown first in this post.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More nails, yay!
Got about 5 heads at King's Wig Beauty Supply down by the 99c store and DD's Discounts.
Once again, the nails are 20d, "4. The U rings, I don't remember what they're called exactly. But, they're not at all the same kind. :p

"OH LAWD, WHAT WILL HE STICK NAILS INTO NEXT?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts