Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know there are many posts with regards to the 3 axis skulls however looking on the net there doesn't seem to be very much available for the DIY builder now that the lindberg skulls are no longer available, does anybody have any links to where I can possibly buy a 3 axis kit for a self build

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,478 Posts
I just entered " lindberg model skull kit " and found several for sale on e-bay. There were also some others in the same search.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,478 Posts
As you may be able to see I am UK based so not as easy to get hold of
In my post I did not see that you are in the UK. That does make a difference. I have used a lot of different types of skulls as long as the jaw moves. There is a line called the "Bucky" skull. They are from China and heavy. I have also used those with doing a lot of material removal with some success. You might be able to search this site for one of my routines called "Who's On The Slab" or maybe " Who's on The First Slab" by me for a video. I don't know if they are still here since the change of ownership.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my post I did not see that you are in the UK. That does make a difference. I have used a lot of different types of skulls as long as the jaw moves. There is a line called the "Bucky" skull. They are from China and heavy. I have also used those with doing a lot of material removal with some success. You might be able to search this site for one of my routines called "Who's On The Slab" or maybe " Who's on The First Slab" by me for a video. I don't know if they are still here since the change of ownership.
Hope this helps.
Hi lol that's ok I know it's weird us UK folk being into Halloween :giggle:

I have come across some skulls XC-104 which look quite good so may just buy one and and see what they are like, I still need to find a good kit though for the 3 axis, I watch the Stan Winston build but I would have to invest in some more tools if I wanted to make that style

1 - 5 of 5 Posts