Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Fabulous, and i bet expensive. I would love to see a detailed how-to on how you built them and what skulls you used ect. They will look great with your display. They look like the skulltronix skulls to me. Very good job.

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
You and dr morbius and DJ chris did an excellent job! Love how the eyes change color!

MsM

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,453 Posts
Very nice job!! I was trying to find a hat like the one in the center, where did you find yours? Again very nice work!!

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Dean, those skulls rock! Excellent work, the TOTs are gonna go nuts. A tip of the hat to the good Dr. M and DJ Chris, as well. The talent here never ceases to amaze me!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gary, Oh yes I already tipped the hat to both of them. They are both artists in my book! This was a long awaiting but well worth all the work!!!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Great Job !!

That is the kind of think I plan to work on for next year. An interactive multiple routine.

Doc's skulls are works of art and the routine is perfect.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
3 Axis Mutiple Skulls

I would like to send out some special thanks to:

Dr Morbius, for building the skulls: skulltek

DJ Chris Baker for the voice over for my script.
Discount Voice Overs - Haunt Greetings, Prop Voices, Haunt Atmosphere & Halloween Sound FX - Pre-Produced

Monsterguts.com, for the power supplie needed for there power needs:
Electric Motors for Props - 5 Volt 5 Amp Power Supply - Halloween Prop Building Supplies For The Home Haunter - Monster Guts

RiteAV.com, for suppling all the audio and network cables and adapters:
RiteAV.com - High Quality Cables at Wholesale Prices - RiteAV.com

Parallax, for the USB Servo Controllers:
Parallax Servo Controller (USB) - Discontinued

Sewelldirect.com for usb extenders:
Super USB 1.1 Extender - VAD-1120, $42.95

I think I got them all and Thank You for helping me put all this together and I could'nt do it with out you guys!

MM

1 - 20 of 26 Posts