Halloween Forum banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts
1,357 Posts
We were reap had to wait to get to the PO to pick it up.
Inside were a couple of packages of DT stickers and a pack of pencils that we'll add to our swag bag gifts when we finally get to do our spooky camp out event. 2 packs of small paper plates that will make a nice addition to the potluck table whenever we get to hold that camp out. Some spider web garland and a cool lamp we'll use tonight in the hearse... Earl our coffin pal will love the added bling.
IMG_9557.JPG

Our Fur-babies Millie and Mr Riggs will LOVE the pumpkin treats.... Yeap I'm pretty sure they are yummy... For the record both are great danes Millie is a mere 130 pounds Mr, Riggs last time we got him to get on a TRUCK scale he was over 250 pounds that was 2 years ago he's gotten older and flabby since.... so goes middle age for us all.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi all
I've been really crap! and i'm soooooo sorry. To my victim, your package has been sent this past week - just been so busy with work and struggling with depression. We were allowed to go back to work in September then told not too, local city lock-downs (even the whole country of Wales is on full lock-down for 17days!) and now our town has been put on Tier 2 (high alert) for raising cases of covid...

So victim - i do apologise - I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed you will get your package before next weekend.

I did get an amazing package from my Reaper!!!! I will post pics tomorrow - but to say its giving me a perk up is an understatement..... Thank you sooooooo much!!

Its nearly midnight here and from tomorrow I am now unable to visit my mum in her house (lives two streets away) but annoyingly I can get on a train / tube and travel with random people or even a plane to Europe!?! Our government seems to not know what they doing and its confusing all of us..... sorry for the rant but its been extra tough since September :(

·
Registered
301 Posts
A huge thank you to my Reaper, LadyFrog, and a monster-sized apology to everyone else for taking so long to post pictures!

What's in the box? (Sorry, we did the online Bowling For Soup concerts this weekend and they have a new song coming out called "Brad Pitt" and now that is stuck in my head... "I bet even Brad Pitt wishes he could be Brad Pitt" )

I tried (with no luck) to get everything in one shot... but I did manage to hide most of my pc, so, bonus! This pic includes an infinity scarf, gel window clings, trick-or-treat bag, and the Snoopy "Happy Holidays" wallpaper on my pc...

Next pic includes candy, a Halloween pin (love), a hand-painted ornament (it's going on the tree right after I post this... I didn't let myself play with anything until I got this posted... Instead of doing the full Christmas set-up this year, we are keeping the Halloween tree up and just adding some Christmas-themed NBC ornaments since we are re-doing my daughter's room as her Christmas present and the house will be too much of a hot mess if we try to add our regular Christmas trees and indoor decorations to what will be her stuff scattered in every room of the house while we paint)...
hand-painted light-up jack-o-lanterns, gingerdead man (so needed since I'm not getting my Christmas baking stuff down either... I talked my hubby into getting down the Halloween tree by promising he wouldn't have to go back into the attic until after Christmas)

Here is a better pic of the pumpkins, plus lights, more gel clings, and assorted goodies.

She also sent these cute tins and 2 mice for my kittens (what do you call a teenage cat?) that were marinated in homegrown catnip..

which means I get to share kitty pics! Loki & Tricksy say meow!

·
Registered
443 Posts
A huge thank you to my Reaper, LadyFrog, and a monster-sized apology to everyone else for taking so long to post pictures!

What's in the box? (Sorry, we did the online Bowling For Soup concerts this weekend and they have a new song coming out called "Brad Pitt" and now that is stuck in my head... "I bet even Brad Pitt wishes he could be Brad Pitt" )
View attachment 742895

I tried (with no luck) to get everything in one shot... but I did manage to hide most of my pc, so, bonus! This pic includes an infinity scarf, gel window clings, trick-or-treat bag, and the Snoopy "Happy Holidays" wallpaper on my pc...
View attachment 742896

Next pic includes candy, a Halloween pin (love), a hand-painted ornament (it's going on the tree right after I post this... I didn't let myself play with anything until I got this posted... Instead of doing the full Christmas set-up this year, we are keeping the Halloween tree up and just adding some Christmas-themed NBC ornaments since we are re-doing my daughter's room as her Christmas present and the house will be too much of a hot mess if we try to add our regular Christmas trees and indoor decorations to what will be her stuff scattered in every room of the house while we paint)...
hand-painted light-up jack-o-lanterns, gingerdead man (so needed since I'm not getting my Christmas baking stuff down either... I talked my hubby into getting down the Halloween tree by promising he wouldn't have to go back into the attic until after Christmas)
View attachment 742897

Here is a better pic of the pumpkins, plus lights, more gel clings, and assorted goodies.
View attachment 742898

She also sent these cute tins and 2 mice for my kittens (what do you call a teenage cat?) that were marinated in homegrown catnip..
View attachment 742899

View attachment 742900 View attachment 742901
Nice reap and cute kitties!

·
Registered
767 Posts

View attachment 742895

View attachment 742896

View attachment 742897

View attachment 742898

View attachment 742899

View attachment 742900 View attachment 742901
Loki and Tricksy are adorable!!

161 - 179 of 179 Posts