Halloween Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was reaped! (Actually got mine on Thursday so sorry for the delayed posting). Everything survived the journey unharmed including a cool glass crystal ball! Thanks KAB! I will give the kitties their presents tomorrow and take a picture of that too.

I got a wood tombstone that says 'Prepare yourself for a horrible scare', a spiderweb pillow, a couple cat toy balls with fish skeletons on them, two skeleton frogs, a skeleton in a cage, a crystal ball that lights up and two different color packs of a long grass like substance, is it seaweed?

I really like the crystal ball, I was just thinking the other day that it might be nice to have one to put by my Ouija board and then one appeared... spoooky. I will probably put the wood tombstone near my candy bowl, just to keep TOTers on their toes and the spider pilow on my entry bench to go with some other Halloween pillows. The skeleton frogs will hang out with my witch, along with the caged skellie maybe. The seaweed will be useful in my pirate scene next year. Anyway, thank you KAB I love everything!

·
Registered
750 Posts
I was reaped !!! After spending over 5 hours driving today, it was a wonderful surprise to come home to not one, but TWO packages!! A big thank you to my reaper Somethingwicked1959!!!

Everything was wrapped so nice - I almost didn't want to open them! I love the black cats. Here's what was in the first box...

Here's the contents of the second box...

And she wrote me this wonderful letter about the items she sent, on great jack o'lantern paper! (I included the black cats from the packages to cover up names :)

Here's a pic of the awesome tin and coffins (please excuse the assorted crafting items in the background of some of these pics)

How did you know that I LOVE fuzzy socks?! I really needed to replace some of my worn out ones, too! These are perfect!

The coffins contained an infinity scarf, pumpkin knee socks and black lace gloves!

Then we have some witchy kitchen items and a great little door hanger with "witch's bells"! I keep Halloweeny stuff in my kitchen year round so these are perfect :)

There were goodies for the kitties - mice, cat nip, Temptations treats (their favorite) and this awesome spider that was immediately stolen and they have been throwing it around for hours! Bandit checking out the nip...

Banzai with the spider...

There's more in part 2...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Part 2 of my Somethingwicked1959 reaping...

I love these cat signs! I actually have a sign on my front door that says "this house protected by attack cat" so the psycho cat will go with it perfectly!

A black cat spatula and cookie cutters - these will be put to good use! I have a sizable collection of cookie cutters but I don't have these shapes - great choice!

I also bake cupcakes and you sent me everything I need for that!

A lovely glass frog candle holder for my frog collection! And these pumpkin salt and pepper shakers are adorable! They'll be perfect for Thanksgiving, too!

Skeleton earrings - I don't have any of these! Nail strips - I can't wait to try them out! And kitty makeup face tattoos - I am going to wear these in my next Zoom meeting! You probably think I'm joking but I'm dead serious!

Cats and signs for my Spooky Town display - I actually considered buying these signs but never got around to it. How did you know?!

I hope I didn't miss anything! It's been a long day and I took a lot of pictures. This was a great reap! Thank you again Somethingwicked1959!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Lady frog, not 2 boxes, there is ANOTHER 1 coming TOMORROW!!! More goodies......🎃
Oh & too funny that YOU were my reaper for the Merry Reaper 2019! You sent me grandpa from the Munsters among other awesome stuff. I loved it all so much.
So then when I got your name for my victim I was given an opportunity to show my appreciation. I so hope you like everything. I had a lot of fun putting it together, along with doing Halloween cards for the card exchange. It's been a fun October so far. ( except for the house painting I'm doing) lol💀
Happy Halloween 🎃
Something wicked 🖤
P.S. what a hoot the little cat poem is! I love that so much.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Lady frog, not 2 boxes, there is ANOTHER 1 coming TOMORROW!!! More goodies......🎃
Oh & too funny that YOU were my reaper for the Merry Reaper 2019! You sent me grandpa from the Munsters among other awesome stuff. I loved it all so much.
So then when I got your name for my victim I was given an opportunity to show my appreciation. I so hope you like everything. I had a lot of fun putting it together, along with doing Halloween cards for the card exchange. It's been a fun October so far. ( except for the house painting I'm doing) lol💀
Happy Halloween 🎃
Something wicked 🖤
P.S. what a hoot the little cat poem is! I love that so much.
Well now I can't wait for the mail to get here tomorrow!!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Great and fun Reaps. I love the crystal ball! The frog skellies are cute and I am kintrigued by the sea grass. Your cats are so cute!
The next wrap also has awesome things! That psycho cat sign is perfect! Love that your babies all got treats! They green glass frog is so pretty and I also love the fuzzy socks.
This group is so special. We have all had some needed fun and a great break from all the COVID stress! I love this place and our Secret Reapers. Thank you Bethune for doing this over and over!

·
Registered
750 Posts
My reaping continued today with a THIRD BOX!!! I love the use of a door covering to wrap the box - clever and spooky!

Inside we have more beautifully wrapped goodies... complete with guardian spiders!

A giant toad - perfect for my front porch!

Three packages...
PXL_20201018_000232915~2.jpg
Two skeleton frogs and three glow in the dark frog pendants- this is probably a good time to mention that I love frogs so spooky frogs are the best! - plus an army of spiders! I have a project that these spiders will enjoy being part of, assuming my orange cat doesn't run off with them first. She loves plastic spiders.

See my two previous posts for the rest of my amazing reap from Somethingwicked1959. I never expected 3 boxes of goodies! You stalked me well!! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Ladyfrog, 🐸 I'm so glad the # 3 made it there today. The frogs were a no brainer, lol. I wanted flies for the inside of the box, & at the last minute couldn't find them at Michael's, of course they had them last year & I assumed they would have them again. So, spiders they had & I went for them. Loved how they looked with the green paper anyway.
Glad you enjoyed the reap. I had fun spoiling you. Who doesn't love that! And it was pleasure as well. 🧡

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃
Too funny about the cat & the spiders. My cat 🐈 loves them as well. 🕷

·
Reaper Queen
8,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I was reaped by the wonderful Printersdevil!!!.
1st is a witch!! I will get her up for the big day!!!
Next is a adorable light up pumpkin!!
Cute little cat salt and pepper shakers come next. Alas one kitty didn't make it:(.
Next I received not 1 but 4 Halloween canvases with led lights!!!! They are so cool!!!!!

Next is a couple of little witches and a really cute owl!!!!
A dog and cat coloring book...right up my alley!!!
Next is a really cool candle holder for my witches area!!!!
Then come a beautiful black lace top( with Kirby holding court on it) that I will be making a beautiful doll dress out of at some point ( if I ever stop procrastinating!)

More to come on another post

20201019_114351.jpg
20201019_114716.jpg

Attachments

·
Reaper Queen
8,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Next page!!!
A pair of witch hats salt and pepper shakers!!!

The most adorable witch doing yoga!!!
A group shot...but I see the little witch in red didn't make it in other shots. She is too too cute!
Another group shot...
The 2 tiny little dolls. I love their faces. They will make cute little fairies or pixies!!
A cool candle doe my witches table. Love the little witches boot plate. Which also sadly broke, but its a clean break, I will be able to glue it.

A better look at the beautiful black lace!
Louie checking out my witch!!
Another picture of the dolls!!

Thank you Printersdevil!!! You brightened up my day ( baby kitties getting fixed,, so gone,,worried mama!) I love everything and will put it to good use!!!!! Already put little witches in my tiered tray!!

20201019_114734.jpg
20201019_114813.jpg
20201019_115302.jpg
20201019_115322.jpg
20201019_114911.jpg
20201019_115014.jpg
20201019_114845.jpg
20201019_115125.jpg
20201019_115213.jpg

·
Registered
750 Posts
Next page!!!
A pair of witch hats salt and pepper shakers!!!

The most adorable witch doing yoga!!!
A group shot...but I see the little witch in red didn't make it in other shots. She is too too cute!
Another group shot...
The 2 tiny little dolls. I love their faces. They will make cute little fairies or pixies!!
A cool candle doe my witches table. Love the little witches boot plate. Which also sadly broke, but its a clean break, I will be able to glue it.

A better look at the beautiful black lace!
Louie checking out my witch!!
Another picture of the dolls!!

Thank you Printersdevil!!! You brightened up my day ( baby kitties getting fixed,, so gone,,worried mama!) I love everything and will put it to good use!!!!! Already put little witches in my tiered tray!!

View attachment 741244 View attachment 741245 View attachment 741246 View attachment 741247 View attachment 741248 View attachment 741249 View attachment 741250 View attachment 741251 View attachment 741252
I love the yoga witch! Very unique! What a great reap!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I am so glad you realized what the black lace piece of clothing was! I meant to add a note. I thought it was pretty lace.
Dang, I hate things broke in transit!

121 - 139 of 139 Posts