Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,276 Posts
I was reaped omg its all so perfect thank you so much a_granger. You rock its all perfect
So now for pics
First my package ms arrive she sentc3

So I open box 1 to find these 2 amazing signs

Now I move to box 2 usps was not very nice to it one portion bottle got shattered

But everything else was ok
Check out these 3 cool potion bottles

Then

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
oh wow! eveyone's reaps are so cool!

i got mine today and OH MY it was lovely! i will post pix soon (still at work from home job rn)!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Someone very special has boxes flying toward them. Just a little teaser to help you see them when they arrive. There are 3 of them. I just realized that I mentioned the multiple boxes on the card in one but not the others. When you see one of them you will know it is yours. Bah ha ha! Should arrive by Saturday.

also a teaser small package should be there already.

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,320 Posts
Saki I'm so soooo bummed that one jar broke but I'm glad the rest made it in one piece! You are such a super reaper and I loved coming up with things to add to your displays.
and more!
View attachment 740889 View attachment 740890 View attachment 740891 View attachment 740892

View attachment 740893 View attachment 740894 View attachment 740895 View attachment 740896

there was 1 casualty, but given how well everything was packaged, i am definitely blaming it on the rain and my sorely overworked postal employees. anyway, i think i can glue it back together and it'll still look cool. :D

thaaaank youuuuuuuuuuu! :D :D :D
i love everything!

These are all fantastic I really like the Steampunk look so well done!!

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,320 Posts
Ok everyone. Grab a glass of the poison of your choice and maybe a pumpkin flavored snack because this is going to take a minute! I’m going to be posting my daughter’s reap first, then mine. Yes-Saki Girl sent two boxes! My daughter was sooo excited. First, here are the boxes! View attachment 740453 View attachment 740454 They were decorated so cute with all the felt stickers! When she opened her box, here was her card. It made her laugh! View attachment 740455 View attachment 740456 Now, for the goodies!! View attachment 740457 but-first she grabbed this super awesome furry bones plush out of the top of the box. She loves it! View attachment 740458 View attachment 740459 there was a mood ring, which she is currently wearing to check on her mood. View attachment 740460 and, here are a few shots of all of the other goodies! View attachment 740461 View attachment 740462
That furrybones is soo cute and I love these little embroidery key chains.

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,320 Posts
Continued.....
Then, while I watch the movie, I will be using these amazing coasters. Saki Girl, did you make these? They are great! View attachment 740473 In the morning, I will be using my coffee coaster and this mug. I need my coffee lol! View attachment 740474
then, there was this amazing broom and some wax melts (I think?). I really love the broom-did you make this, too? Plus, there were two infiniti scarves! (My daughter got one as well, so three!) View attachment 740475 View attachment 740476
I also love TNBC, and these string lights rock. They light up and play a song. I have already added them to my tree! View attachment 740477 the witch’s hat is an ornament and is also on my tree already! The bats and skull I am deciding if I want to add them to my tree, my purse, or my backpack! Saki girl-these are awesome!! I LOVE the design on the bats! Then, there are these awesome additions to my kitchen. There is a drying towel and some amazing reaper cloths. I love these so much. View attachment 740478
Ok, so...there was still more!
View attachment 740479
A Halloween gnome! I am obsessed with gnomes and just love them. This guy rocks.
I had also mentioned that I was hoping for a spooky table setting this year. I received an amazing table runner. View attachment 740480
and, these absolutely KILLER napkins. I don’t think I’ll ever let anyone use them. I put them out to be admired! View attachment 740482
the embroidery simply is breathtaking. I will also use this crystal ball that lights up on my table! View attachment 740483

I think I need a set of those dish towels. Wow great reap.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Saki I'm so soooo bummed that one jar broke but I'm glad the rest made it in one piece! You are such a super reaper and I loved coming up with things to add to your displays.

These are all fantastic I really like the Steampunk look so well done!!
aw, thanks!

i have fixed the broken one. i made it look like it has a candle stub. XD
16028174517488701704550072353083.jpg

and i'm gonna have to trawl the walgreens near me because i have a mighty need for moar skellie candles. XD

101 - 120 of 139 Posts