Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Look how thick this book of magical creatures is! I then pulled out these two small wooden boxes that are decorated and tied with twine. I almost didn’t open them until my husband encouraged me to look inside. This great Reaper Sr t me my own small mandrake and A House Elf. Sssshhhh-it must be a crime to sneak them across the pond! I am so excited to have them! the next photo is of an official Nimbus 2000 key chain!

They final two items are magical plants one each of Mugwort and Henbane.Shhhh, I am sure the custom guys would frown on this, too.

wow what an over the top Secret Reaper I had. Please reveal yourself to me! Thank you so much! I absolutely love all the items and am blown away by all of these wonderful items and the time it tools to pull all this together for a virtual stranger! Thank you!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was reaped by the wonderful Holly Haunted & Red Flayer!!!! Super exciting to get a huge box today on the doorstep and opening it up was like Christmas Morning! Thank you SOOOOOO much for everything, I love it all!!!

The wrapping was gorgeous! I got a Halloween Mickey wreath, gnome and cute pumpkins, witch towels, trick or treat tumbler, plates and napkins, poison apples, hocus pocus sign and broom, a haunted mansion table runner, Pumpkin metal sign and notepad, an awesome fairy skeleton......

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
You're very welcome, PrintersDevil... the hagrid scene setter I customised. I tried to make it look a bit weather beaten, mud splattered and worn.. extra moss would be great but I'm afraid I ran out of time.
I hope your TOTs like the wand pencils, I'm sorry there aren't more.. again, time was against me!
There was also a third little potplant, did he not make the trip? I'm sorry if it broke.
You were a lot of fun to reap, so thank you 😊

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Lucidhalloween, thank you so much. It is also so fabulous! I did not see a broken plant. Maybe I missed in the the photos. I did add one after all the photos that Inledt out. I think I also missed the HP face mask!

thank you for a fun and fabulous Reaping! I can’t wait to use it all!

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I love those wooden boxes @printersdevil. Great reap! You received so many nice things. Nice job Lucidhalloween!

@hostesswiththemostess, wow, what a wonderful Hocus Pocus canvas! And I adore that pumpkin farm sign. Your reap is fantastic. Both of your reapers, Red Flayer and Holly Haunter, are do talented!

i see I have missed several other amazing reaps but don’t have the time to comment on all of them individually. I’m in awe of what everyone is receiving.

·
Registered
868 Posts
The sign has my Haunt name on it so now I am an official haunt. The second is a book of cemetery's. Did Frog make it? I love it!! I think my phone flipped the 3rd pic when I took it sideways. That is Chip looking at the pics. The next is a closer look at my light up candles. Tonight when it's dark I am going to turn them on. The next shows off my creatures. I have already planned where I want them in at least 3 different themes. So excited to use them! The next is a scarf (which looks like it has burglar masks-I love it), vines which again will fit into several themes, pirate keys which will definitely be use for my jail scene and that is Sara. The last is real moss and my creatures which Chip had to check out to see if it's a new cat-lol

I want to thank you both for everything. It will all fit so nicely into many themes!!!!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
That Hocus Pocus painting is to die for—what a novel angle for it! I love kloey’s purple painting, too and is that a wreath? The haunt sign is great! Those candles are really going to pop and stand out in the dark! Great job everyone!

·
Registered
195 Posts
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃Wow, I just went thru all the new posts looking at all the AWESOME, Generous, rockin reaps. You guys rock. So glad I found this forum, & this page. What a wonderful coven of fine folks you all are!! Its been so much fun putting together my reap. Good thing the deadline came up, otherwise I'd still be shopping! Yea, a little OCD here. I keep forgetting that I have something coming too. I dont know it's like the feeling u get at Christmas time when gift giving. I dont expect a gift in return. The happiness that someone else gets from receiving the gift is what gives me pleasure, you know that your heart is smiling feeling? Anyone guess I'm a people pleaser, lol. But I am SO EXCITED & looking forward to my reap.
Happy Halloween everyone.
🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤🧡
Finally finished painting my living room! 1 coat of kilz, 2 coats of paint, & trim. I got hit by a car last year, & have a torn cartilage in my left wrist that need to be surgically repaired. Thankfully I'm a righty. But, Yikes, it's been an ass kicker. I have fibromyalgia on top of it so...glad to have it behind me! Although there's still more to do. There always is right. Just so thankful that the accident wasn't worse. It slowed me down. But I'm a survivor. Just happy to be here celebrating my FAVORITE holiday Halloween with you all! Much love! 🧙‍♀️

·
Registered
195 Posts
Continued.....
Then, while I watch the movie, I will be using these amazing coasters. Saki Girl, did you make these? They are great! View attachment 740473 In the morning, I will be using my coffee coaster and this mug. I need my coffee lol! View attachment 740474
then, there was this amazing broom and some wax melts (I think?). I really love the broom-did you make this, too? Plus, there were two infiniti scarves! (My daughter got one as well, so three!) View attachment 740475 View attachment 740476
I also love TNBC, and these string lights rock. They light up and play a song. I have already added them to my tree! View attachment 740477 the witch’s hat is an ornament and is also on my tree already! The bats and skull I am deciding if I want to add them to my tree, my purse, or my backpack! Saki girl-these are awesome!! I LOVE the design on the bats! Then, there are these awesome additions to my kitchen. There is a drying towel and some amazing reaper cloths. I love these so much. View attachment 740478
Ok, so...there was still more!
View attachment 740479
A Halloween gnome! I am obsessed with gnomes and just love them. This guy rocks.
I had also mentioned that I was hoping for a spooky table setting this year. I received an amazing table runner. View attachment 740480
and, these absolutely KILLER napkins. I don’t think I’ll ever let anyone use them. I put them out to be admired! View attachment 740482
the embroidery simply is breathtaking. I will also use this crystal ball that lights up on my table! View attachment 740483
Sakigrl, what an amazing REAP! I absolutely love love love all the lace, the skulls!!! Lucky victim! 🎃

81 - 100 of 139 Posts