Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Victim day for some of you guys! So exciting! I have to work but I'll be thinking of you all day, dear Victim.

When I first read my Victim's list I was thinking "oh no. I can't make anything on here, and I don't even know what I would buy to go along with this theme". After just a very short time things started popping into my head and my mind started going in all directions. That's one thing that is fun about the reaper. It makes you think in ways you normally wouldn't or push yourself outside of your comfort zone of what you are used to. I love it!

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
928 Posts
Yay! I got my next victim. I already have so many ideas swirling around in my head. I can't wait to I get off work tonight to get started. Now I'm off to stalk my victim!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Has anyone ever been intimidated by their victim? Of course I don’t mean literally, LOL! But just because of their presence on the forum? Or because their previous reaper was so great? Or both? Its my second reaper and I don’t want to let my victim down. I have to tell you guys that I’m nervous.

I’m not good at crafting but am going to try to make at least one thing on my victim’s list. Wish me well! 🎃

·
Reaper Queen
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Don't be intimidated...the thought and care one puts into their gift is the most important thing. That you took the time to make something special. And not everyone crafts!! 😄

·
Registered
232 Posts
i was in the Big Reaper, but now that i know how everyone does it, im not as much. I am going to have so much fun with my victim. I saw a few things on their list that im going to try and tackle. Cant wait till i get home to start.

·
Registered
197 Posts
My Halloween family craft day ended abruptly with me in the ER yesterday. Rolled a rotary cutter right through my finger! Thankfully I juuuust missed the bone however it’s put a damper on crafting for the moment. At least until I get these stitches out and splint removed. Oh vey. 🤦‍♀️

Victim, your package may be store bought this year! LOL

·
Registered
343 Posts
i was in the Big Reaper, but now that i know how everyone does it, im not as much. I am going to have so much fun with my victim. I saw a few things on their list that im going to try and tackle. Cant wait till i get home to start.
That’s interesting. In general, what will you do differently this reaper?
Don't be intimidated...the thought and care one puts into their gift is the most important thing. That you took the time to make something special. And not everyone crafts!! 😄
Thank you for the encouragement. I found a tutorial for a crafting idea so we will see how that turns out. Also, next weekend I plan to go on a yard sale junket across my half of the state. It’s a beginning of autumn tradition and I’m hoping to find something for my victim.

·
Registered
343 Posts
My Halloween family craft day ended abruptly with me in the ER yesterday. Rolled a rotary cutter right through my finger! Thankfully I juuuust missed the bone however it’s put a damper on crafting for the moment. At least until I get these stitches out and splint removed. Oh vey. 🤦‍♀️

Oh how awful! Heal soon!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,587 Posts

Omgoodness, I missed this post! Owie!! I hope it heals quickly!! Sending healing energy your way!

101 - 120 of 260 Posts