Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 251 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,585 Posts
WitchyKitty is one of the most helpful people on this forum. And she makes the reaper exchanges so special with her numerous posts and attitude. She really is magical! Thank you WitchyKitty. I'm sure a lot of folks feel the same way and that I am speaking for many! 🎃🎃🎃
Aww, thank you X-Pired!! You all are just making me blush, lol.

I honestly just love all the fun and hyjinx of the reapers and I always want everyone else to enjoy it, too, so I try to explain stuff and help people as much as I can!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,585 Posts
I hope this Second Reaper gets a good amount of sign ups, but even the smaller ones can be fun! It's good for those who missed sign ups for the main one, couldn't join the main one for some reason, or are new and wanted to see how the main reaper went before signing up for one to try!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,276 Posts
I want to, but caught another cold, have cards to make, a final reaper package to send and lots of yard work to do this fall. So going to do the sensible thing and sit this one out.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im so glad i signed up early. I am definitely looking forward to this. I also can't wait to see what Winter Reaper is like. I bet that one is just as much fun as the Big Reaper (we definitely need to create a better name for it.) I enjoy doing crafts.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,585 Posts
There are two other smaller Reapers, after this one:

Merry Reaper, in which your list can consist of Christmas, Halloween, a mix of both, Dark Christmas, ect.

After that, once the holidays have all calmed down and we are all bored over the rest of the Winter, we have the Winter Reaper. That one you can ask for Halloween, as always, and also early year smaller holidays, such as Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patricks Day, ect.

These two Reapers can be super fun because of the crazy mix of gifts people ask for, but it can be a bit more challenging, as if your Victim still wants just Halloween items, they will be scarce and hard to find during the Winter. You either have to order stuff, have a Reaper stash built up from the after Halloween sales (keep this in mind to hit those Halloween clearance sales and stock up if you want to join the next Reapers...or even to save for next year's Big Reaper) or get to crafting and being creative!

·
Registered
350 Posts
There are two other smaller Reapers, after this one:

Merry Reaper, in which your list can consist of Christmas, Halloween, a mix of both, Dark Christmas, ect.

After that, once the holidays have all calmed down and we are all bored over the rest of the Winter, we have the Winter Reaper. That one you can ask for Halloween, as always, and also early year smaller holidays, such as Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, St. Patricks Day, ect.

These two Reapers can be super fun because of the crazy mix of gifts people ask for, but it can be a bit more challenging, as if your Victim still wants just Halloween items, they will be scarce and hard to find during the Winter. You either have to order stuff, have a Reaper stash built up from the after Halloween sales (keep this in mind to hit those Halloween clearance sales and stock up if you want to join the next Reapers...or even to save for next year's Big Reaper) or get to crafting and being creative!
You brought up something I hadn't thought about. I have been super excited for Merry Reaper. What if my vicitm asks for Halloween and I can't find Halloween... omg. Oh well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I will get some extra things after Halloween though, just in case.

I'm super excited about this 2nd reaper. I had so much fun crafting , and buying and planning for the Big Reaper. I can't wait to get another victim!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,585 Posts
Oh, I wish I could join you guys (I wish I could join every single Reaper, really, they are so fun!!!), but I don't know if I'm up to it, again, right now. I've been having a rough time with my MS, again, lately. 😔 (That and I probably shouldn't spend more money, right now, lol.)

I'll just have to keep watching from the sidelines and helping when needed. :)

Sign ups are terribly close to ending!!! Is there anyone else who wants to join?

The good thing about this specific Reaper is that, unlike the Big Reaper, Halloween stuff is now out at most places, so it'll be easier to find Halloween goodies for this one! I know some said there wasn't much Halloween stuff out yet in their areas in the first Reaper.

Get off that fence, if you are on it about this one, and jump to this side and join! 🎃💀🎃💀👻

·
Registered
339 Posts
I’m
Oh, I wish I could join you guys (I wish I could join every single Reaper, really, they are so fun!!!), but I don't know if I'm up to it, again, right now. I've been having a rough time with my MS, again, lately. 😔 (That and I probably shouldn't spend more money, right now, lol.)

I'll just have to keep watching from the sidelines and helping when needed. :)

Sign ups are terribly close to ending!!! Is there anyone else who wants to join?

The good thing about this specific Reaper is that, unlike the Big Reaper, Halloween stuff is now out at most places, so it'll be easier to find Halloween goodies for this one! I know some said there wasn't much Halloween stuff out yet in their areas in the first Reaper.

Get off that fence, if you are on it about this one, and jump to this side and join! 🎃💀🎃💀👻
I’m so sorry the MS is flaring up and that you are feeling bad! That sucks in general but especially this time of year. Hang in there and feel better soon!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I am excited for this one as well. I am hoping that my name just doesn't spread around as a bad Reaper, I think i'm going to step a little more outside my comfort zone and see if i can create some more stuff. Lets hope my Victim has a good list like my first Victim, the victim that i will always remember.

61 - 80 of 251 Posts