Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
We so love reaping but I'm looking at our allotted time,nope just don't see it happening and doing justice to our victim. 💀 Have the finishing touches to do for the big reap. Have next weekend to finish up our projects for our Creepy Campout event. Then out of town for a weekend. A weekend to pack everything needed for the Campout. The actual campout on Oct 4-6 with hopes of having the time to deck out the hearse. Following weekend taking said hearse to a Halloween hearse procession and viewing same weekend then a rush to a friend's wedding ... does one drive a hearse to a wedding??? Leaving us one weekend to get the yard decorated before the LAST weekend before Halloween to fit in as many parties of friends that we can or just collapse on the couch and watch Svengoolie movies. Oh then of course Halloween night in town doing the chamber of commerce thing. Now don't get me started on Nov. LOL... But I think we'll be ready to do the Christmas/ Krampus reaping. Hey Bethane can you give me our Christmas/ Krampus victim now to ensure plenty of project time? 🙃

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,324 Posts
Hallow one and all! I’m hereby signing up for 2nd Reaper gift exchange! It’s been YEARS since I participated!! And it’s time to get back in the groove and share the Reaper fun again!
My likes are ANYTHING BUT GORE! Love items for a witchy theme for my witches cottage/ fortune teller scene! Think bugs, snakes, scarves, beads, mystically magical items! We had a dragon theme last year so can always add to that! From Potions to pumpkins - - I’ll love any gift — truly!
And please keep me in mind to be a Rescue Reaper for any lost soul who’s gift disappeared or fell through!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Okay I’m working on a list for my daughter. She is in her own house for Halloween this year :( . She is starting with no Halloween stuff so I’m sure she will love everything. She is Halloween crazy like me, but being young and having bills for the first time, not much money to buy stuff like that.

·
Goats EAT Great Pumpkins
876 Posts
I don’t know that a longer sign-up period would’ve helped, @bethene . A couple more people will slither in, I just know it!!! My husband is telling me a firm NO, but I keep thinking, just maybe...

but going to school full time and working full time is leaving me drained and my home/family falling apart. One good thing that came from this is that my family now realizes just how much they’ve depended on me! It’s sink-or-swim right now, and they’re swimming!!! Too bad, though, because some floating corpses would make an epic Halloween decoration...

Oh, obviously I kid. I actually kinda like these people...

·
Registered
263 Posts
I’m doing this one, pretty sure. Just like to keep thinking on the list so I’ll be sliding in probably a couple days before deadline. I’m also super super excited for Christmas reaper this year. I’ve never done it. I’m just as Christmas cray as I am Halloween crazy.

·
Reaper Queen
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I’m doing this one, pretty sure. Just like to keep thinking on the list so I’ll be sliding in probably a couple days before deadline. I’m also super super excited for Christmas reaper this year. I’ve never done it. I’m just as Christmas cray as I am Halloween crazy.
I am Christmas crazy too Momof2!!! Actually I think the Merry Reaper is my favorite!! I have both holidays on my list! Some still have all Halloween...and some do a dark Christmas.. And some a traditional Christmas.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,425 Posts
I won't be able to sign up for this one...I can usually only do one and I did the first one. I will, however, be watching all of your reaps coming in! I love seeing what people send!

If there are any newbies joining this one, I'd be happy to help with questions and such, even though I'm not joining this one.

I hope you guys all have a blast with this one!!!

·
Reaper Queen
8,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Yes, Witchykitty is my reaping assistant!! She is so helpful with jints and ideas for folks! Hints on how to do things easier! I have named her the Reaper Princess!

Witchykitty...maybe you can join the Merry Reaper!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I won't be able to sign up for this one...I can usually only do one and I did the first one. I will, however, be watching all of your reaps coming in! I love seeing what people send!

If there are any newbies joining this one, I'd be happy to help with questions and such, even though I'm not joining this one.

I hope you guys all have a blast with this one!!!
Your posts helped me sooooo much for the big reaper, my first. I’m thankful as well as a huge fan! I hope you can join the Christmas reaper.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,425 Posts
Yes, Witchykitty is my reaping assistant!! She is so helpful with jints and ideas for folks! Hints on how to do things easier! I have named her the Reaper Princess!

Witchykitty...maybe you can join the Merry Reaper!!

Your posts helped me sooooo much for the big reaper, my first. I’m thankful as well as a huge fan! I hope you can join the Christmas reaper.
Awww, y'all are too sweet! 💖 I'll do my best as a Princess Reaper, bethene! Wycked, I'm glad I could help you!
We will have to see once it gets closer to Merry Reaper time if I am able to join or not. I know I've joined a Winter Reaper, before, but not sure if I've ever done a Merry one or not.

·
Registered
856 Posts
WitchyKitty is one of the most helpful people on this forum. And she makes the reaper exchanges so special with her numerous posts and attitude. She really is magical! Thank you WitchyKitty. I'm sure a lot of folks feel the same way and that I am speaking for many! 🎃🎃🎃

·
Registered
856 Posts
I really, really want to join this reaper but am not sure I can physically pull it off at the present time. Darn!!! I'm disapointed and keep telling myself that there is a way... but I'm doubtful.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
31 Participants
Shadow Panther
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing