Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm not sure if I can pull this one off or not. We will see as the signup deadline approaches. I'm hoping to be able to join. I always enjoy the second reaper as much as the first big one of the season. It's generally a smaller group but tons of fun!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Goodness I just don't know if we can pull of a second reap this year. I have fallen sooooo far behind. Still have the big reap to finish. Getting a whole new Halloween event up and running... our first Halloween camp out and potluck. Maybe when the deadline gets a bit closer and I feel I have more things dealt with.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm thinking on it. I'm making sure l get the main reap done and see what else I have to do and what all I get done before committing. I LOVE doing the reaps. I just want to make sure I can give my all.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was going to wait until I had finished with the current reap but I think I can do this one as well. I’m in and will get my list to you Bethene. I will also post it on the ‘2nd Reaper Likes’ thread. How exciting!

I enjoy reading all the lists in ‘Likes List’ thread so much! 😀 Everyone please, please post your lists there!

·
Registered
858 Posts
We have had so much fun with the first, we wish we could do the second. However, if we did, our props for this year wouldn't be finished in time. We have TOTs out there expecting to see more mausoleums and maybe even a witches shack. Now with such wonderful gifts for the shack from our Reaper, we have a sense that we need to do our best to make the shack happen. :) Have fun everyone. Especially anyone out there doing it for the first time like we did.

21 - 40 of 239 Posts