Halloween Forum banner

241 - 260 of 261 Posts

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,361 Posts
I’m not seeing things I’ve posted... About THINK I’ve left messages and posted photos of my AHHHMAAAZING REAPER GIFTS! In the 2nd Reaper photo thread. Ugh - I’m really behind in technology stuff...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Eeeek! I had the wrong ship by date in my brain (my brain is such mush even zombies don't even want to eat it!!). I have everything ready to go but just need to get it boxed up and to the post office! There's a little bit new and a little bit hand crafted. Hopefully my victim will love everything! Should get it out tomorrow.
This deadline did slip up quick on most of us. It’s such a busy season with lots to get done in a short period. I also had an incorrect date in mind but fortunately decided to fact-check my self on it. I’m sure your victim won’t mind an additional day or two of wait time. At least I won’t if it happens to be me. 🎃

·
Registered
359 Posts
So sorry dear victim that I just got my package mailed today. Post office was closed yesterday or I could have gotten it sent then. I hope that you aren't disappointed. I had some crafts going and nothing turned out. Have you ever had a time when it just seemed nothing worked out? Anyway that's where I have been. On top of that we took turns being sick, AND I had to work a lot of extra days for various people that were having some problems. So, everything is bought in this reap but I think you will like it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ahhhhhh! I've been reaped!!!!!!

KAB,
Thank you so much for the goodies, I cant wait to add them to my collection. The time you put into researching animatronics is awesome i really appreciate it.
I love the sign and gargoyle!! But the swamp lights and mask are definitely my favorites! But my sons favorite things are the packing peanuts that are currently scattered all over the house! Lol! Thank you so much for everything!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dear Victim, please know you package will be there soon. My husband sent it from work UPS 2day air to speed up the process since its traveling cross country! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Heres a couple hints since I forgot to put the card in the box!
1 , I decided to send you a little bit of Kentucky inspired Halloween mixed with a few "tiny" items! Hint hint!
2, your package is being shipped in style!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ahhhhhh! I've been reaped!!!!!!

KAB,
Thank you so much for the goodies, I cant wait to add them to my collection. The time you put into researching animatronics is awesome i really appreciate it.
I love the sign and gargoyle!! But the swamp lights and mask are definitely my favorites! But my sons favorite things are the packing peanuts that are currently scattered all over the house! Lol! Thank you so much for everything! View attachment 723926 View attachment 723927 View attachment 723928
Great reap! You may want to post it in the pictures and teasers thread so everyone can see it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
So I signed my husband up for this reap and he received a box the other day full of wonderful things! It was totally unexpected and he loved it! My phone is on the fritz, so I will try to post pics later! Now the real problem is that my husband took everything out of the box, broke it down and it was picked up with the recycles the following morning so I have NO idea who to thank!! I hope our reaper steps forward once I post the pics, but in the meantime, thank you who ever you are!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
So I signed my husband up for this reap and he received a box the other day full of wonderful things! It was totally unexpected and he loved it! My phone is on the fritz, so I will try to post pics later! Now the real problem is that my husband took everything out of the box, broke it down and it was picked up with the recycles the following morning so I have NO idea who to thank!! I hope our reaper steps forward once I post the pics, but in the meantime, thank you who ever you are!!!
How cool! Looking forward to seeing photos of your husband’s reap!

·
Registered
203 Posts
My box has traveled from one corner of the country to the farthest opposite corner of the country and will be landing at its final destination today. That rules out everyone in the middle and the non-US victims. Who could it be?!???! Mwahahahaha

241 - 260 of 261 Posts